8

Harry p.o.v

I woke up from a nap being shaken awake by Ron."mm... what?" I said sitting up rubbing sleep out of my eyes.
"It's dinner time." Ron replied walking out.
That's when I remembered what happened. Draco kissing me. I blushed a bit and got up walking out of the room. "How are you feeling Harry?" Hermione asked me as we walked through the portrait.
"Fine. Still a little shocked to Draco kissing me." I said, the blush coming back.
Then, of course faith, had to be against me and we ran into Malfoy, Parkinson, and Zabani as we made it to the great Hall. Draco is looking everywhere but at me and his friends are just acting as though everything is normal. And we just went our separate ways.
I could feel Malfoy starting at me. Though I ignored it. Maybe he does not want to be with me. Maybe he does, though,.. I'll never truly know untill he says something, and I don't want to say anything. Don't want to force him or anything.
I glanced back at Draco, who is still staring at me. He gave a small smile and then went to looking at his food and began eating.
I grinned and also began eating.

As the day went on I tried getting his attention but nothing really worked. Does he not really like me? Was he just showing no hard feelings? I guess he does not want me... I mean- Who would? I'm just a freaky burden.

Draco p.o.v

That night I decided to take a walk since I was unable to sleep. Mainly because Harry is still on my mind. He does not seem mad or disgusted. He mostly seemed... Flustered? Embarrassed? Either way, it was cute.
I sighed walking by the abandoned bathroom to hear sniffling and crying.
That's nothing new from that bathroom but it does not sound like Myrtle's crying. So I walked in to find Harry curled up by the sinks crying, a little bit of blood trickling from his arm.
I froze and watched unsure what to do. What is he even doing here? "H-harry?" I said, slowly stepping forward.
His head shot up his eyes going wide. "w-what are you doing h-here?" He replied.
I just walked up and kneeled in front of him taking his arm gently. "Why?" I asked, taking out my wand and healing him.
"Why would you care?" He asked.
"Harry, I care about you more than you can imagine." I said and healed his arm.
"Really?" He said tears coming to his eyes.
I nodded and kissed his cheek. He hugged me tight and said ,"tank you Dwaco."
"Your welcome." I said and laughed.
Harry then yawned and nuzzled my neck mumbling, "I'm sweepy."
"How about we go to my room and get some sleep, ya?" I said picking him up.
He nodded and held on as I walked us down to the dungeons and in my room.
We got into bed, Harry cuddling up to me.
Just as we were about to fall asleep Harry mumbled something that sounded like, "tank you dwaco. I wuv you."
I rubbed his back and said. "I love you to."

(EDITED) 6/10/21