2

Kira

"I texted him to let him know we were here. He should be outside. Or Kourtney." Serena mutters, as we approached the door.

And there she was. Kourtney herself. She hugged me, smiling. "Wow, you look good!" She grinned. She handed us our passes and let us follow her in. I hadn't seen her since the last time she was in LA. She came by the apartment and so did Carter.

We caught up, talking about life and how it's all been. They would be working on an album after they finished this tour. Tonight was their last show. She was having fun, loving all of the people on the tour. She genuinely looked happy. That made me happy too.

"Carters with 5 Seconds Of Summer, at their soundcheck. Want to check it out?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Eve nod her head. "Sure." I answer.

A second later, we come in through the back stage door. I heard laughing, and recognized Carters immediately. Someone had been plucking the strings of their guitar, and I smiled. Was that Carter playing?

Nah, it was too good.

Kourtney led us to stand inside of the barricade. They didn't notice us, at first. Carter had been standing with his back toward us, but when a man with messy blonde hair and glasses asked, 'who are they?' Everyone turned their attention to us.

"Kira, baby!" Carter jumped down from the stage and kissed my cheek. "I've missed you!"

I pretend to look around for Kylie. He rolls his eyes. "I missed you too." I mutter, grinning.

"Wanna play with us tonight?" He asked.

"No way. People come to see you and Kourt." I mumble. I felt eyes on me. I was a little uncomfortable, simply because I didn't know his music. "Also, I don't know any of your songs on the guitar."

"You learn quick." He winks at me. He then turns to the boys on stage behind me. "Allow me to introduce you."

He hops onto the stage, and encourages me to jump up too. "Cart, I can't believe you're playing an arena." I say, amazed, looking around the area. It was a stadium, practically.

"Proud of us?"

"Always." I pause, "Hey, when you play the super bowl, you've gotta give me nose bleed seats. Well, depending on whos playing. Probably going to be the patriots again."

Someone clears their throat on stage, and I turn around. "Carter, you're being rude." I whisper. He chuckles, and puts his arm over my shoulder. "Guys, this is my friend, Kira. She taught me how to play guitar and then left Georgia to move to LA. These are also my friends, Eve and Savannah. Girls, these guys are Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton."

I tried to remember their names, but a couple seconds later, I already forgot. "It's nice to meet you guys." I say, after clearing my throat.

"Carter, I didn't know you had a girlfriend." The bass player says. He had tan skin and brown hair.

I laugh loudly. "He's not my boyfriend." I wasn't very mindful of if saying that could have hurt Carters feelings, but if it did he would have to get over it. He's not my type.

"Well, do you have one?" The man behind the drums ask. His hair was exceeding messy. In a way, all of their hair had been. Except for the man holding the bass.

"No." I answered simply. Not that it was anyone's business, but I didn't have a boyfriend. I politely excused us. "Carter, why don't you show me the guitar things for Chapel. I'll play with you tonight." I look over my shoulder, noticing Sav and Eve talking to Kourtney and the guitarist with partially blonde hair, and brown roots sticking out deeply. His hair seemed absolutely dead. I turn to see them. "I'm going to play a song with Carter tonight. I'm gonna go mess with his guitar. You'll be okay?" They were together, I didn't really have anything to worry about. They nod, smiling. I'm sure they enjoyed the view. I sure did. But those men made me a tiny bit nervous.