9

Kira

"You're dating Cal, and you didn't tell us?" Savannah asks. Savannah and Eve were in my apartment before we were going to go to Ashtons party. We wanted to catch up beforehand. Cal said the party would be small. I hoped he was right.

"I'm so sorry. I had a ton on my mind." I apologize, sincerely.

They smile. "It's okay." Eve says. "I understand. You're a private person. We can't get mad at you for that."

"But tell me, is he a good kisser?" Sav asked, pouting.

I laugh loudly, remembering the make out session we had on his couch just yesterday, and his sweet kisses. "Definitely. And he asked me to be his girlfriend the other night. I said yes. I didn't think it was too soon. I genuinely like him." I liked being his girl already. His sweet kisses, and texts, his words and his actions.

"Did you tell Cal about Colin?" They pried. Getting into this won't be fun, but it was going to come one day.

"In a way, but not really. I told him how other guys liked to use me. I didn't mention who they were. That was before."

"And Calum is now."

"Hey, he hasn't told me about the girls he's slept with, I'm definitely not telling him about mine." I really wasn't comfortable with this conversation. "He might know him or something, I don't want to ruin that.

"He won't call you a slut?" They point out.

"I know that. That's not what I'm worried about. I'm not worried about him getting jealous either. I'm worried that he would be mad that I had sex with someone else the day after I kissed him. I don't know. I don't think it matters that much." Calum wouldn't call me a slut. I knew him well enough to know that. I just really didn't want him to be upset. In my defense, I thought he wouldn't remember me the next day.

"Lets hope Colin doesn't try to come back, then." That would be awful.

"He'd be some kind of stupid if he did." I respond. I loved being with my friends, laughing about things. I missed them. "Can we never talk about him again? Not that it hurts, its more of an, why did I ever let him in my life, even just that tiny bit?

"So you and Cal haven't had sex yet?" Eve asks, flabbergasted.

"No." I blush. I've thought about it, especially yesterday. Just giving in to my desire, but I won't let myself, yet. The thought of him kissing my tattoos again made me nearly shiver.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to until I'm certain he actually wants to stay around me. Plus, that would add more attraction, and I don't know. I don't want to get too attached. He tours."

"You tour." Savannah says. I ignore her comment, because it only added more to my point. Cal and I would eventually not have time for each other anymore. I'm already struggling just living here and being a manager. I needed to just be full time. I needed to not be the manager anymore. I had to step down. I could still be part time and I would make money on tour.

"Baby, he tweets about you all the time, have you really not noticed?" Savannah asked, she raised her eyebrows and pulled out her phone, more than likely going to his profile.

"No, I haven't. I never go online, now that I have his phone number."

She hands me her phone, and I look to see that Calum took a picture of Ace in his lap. He captions it, "I miss my babies :(" In another tweet he says, "I love falling in love with new music. Check out @whoistillie." And another, "can't get you off of my mind."