31

Kira

I come out of the upstairs bathroom, fastening my earrings. I was wearing a silk white robe with my sexy underwear on. Calum cat called me as I walked into his room. He had on his striped slacks, and his black sweater. He walked up to me, feathering my neck with kisses. "You look beautiful, my love." He whispered, his breath hot on my skin.

"Thank you, Calum." I turned around in his arms, kissing his sweet lips. I stripped off my robe and Cal groaned. I ignored him, getting my dress out of the plastic and the hanger. I slipped it on, and Cal zipped it up in the back. The dress reached the floor, flanking my ankles. He feathered me with kisses again, going to my made up face. 

"One of these days, I'm going to write a song about your sweet red lips." He states. I walk away from him, slipping on the small heels that I bought. I didn't wear heels often, but I did when I had a dress that was too formal to wear with high top converse. He smiled, tucking his sweater in and pulling on his belt. 

Today is the day of the charity event with his parents. I had no idea what I would or could say to his parents friends. I was anxious about this, because I knew it meant a lot to Joy. Mali would show up there, and Calum would drive me and him. He had a plan to take me out afterwards.  I didn't even know what this event was for.

Calum took his phone off of the charger, and handed it to me with the front camera. He stood behind me, with his hands on my hips.  He began kissing my neck, and I snapped pictures of that. I also got just a "regular" picture. I looked at them real quick, and I loved the one I took of him looking up from kissing my neck while my eyes were closed. 

"I love them." He stated.

"I love you." I respond. 

He smiled, "I love you, too. We should get going, so we aren't late, okay?" I nodded, and grabbed my little purse that matched the design on the top of my dress. I followed him out the doors that he opened for me, and into the car. He waited until I was all the way in the car, before he closed the door. He walked around, and I had the chance to check out his booty again. Damn, I loved those pants on him.

"Were you checking out my ass?" He asked, chuckling as he got in the car.

"I have no shame in it." I retort, he kissed my hand as he grabbed it, and we left to go to the event of the night. Him holding my hand eased my mind.

When we got there, we found the Hood's, who were talking to important looking people. Calum held my hand in his, gently. His calloused fingers scraped against my palm. Later, the night after shopping with Mali, he complimented my nails. I felt like a dork, but he meant it. He persuaded me to give him a back massage, since I got one. I loved to treat him, back. I couldn't help, but to think about his hands on my shoulders when I was done.  

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, quietly whispering in my ear. 

"Your hands."

"Oh, really?" He smirked. I hummed, nodding. I didn't explain, I just let him think. He smiled, bringing my hand to his lips. David said hello, and then that brought us into the conversation.

"Calum! You grew up so well, how is California?" A woman that had previously been talking to Joy and David, says to Calum.

"California is beautiful as always, Mrs. Dunn." Calum responded. "How have you been?"

"I have been well, how is the band?"

"We previously had gotten off of a tour here, and next week, we'll be touring America." He answered, and then shot me a sideways glance. He smirked. "Mrs. Dunn, this is my girlfriend, Kira Ellis."