8

Calum

It was about noon, and I hadn't seen or really heard from my girlfriend since our date Monday. She had said before that she wasn't much of a texter, which I understood because she was always busy with something. She said how she liked to use her free time to write, music, or poems. She also loved to play her guitar. When we did text, it was in the morning or when she had fifteen minute breaks. 

Today, she would be going to the studio for the first time with Grace. She was so excited because she hadn't ever been in a studio before. She told me about it on Monday. It was now Friday, and I found myself missing her kisses, and missing being able to hear her laugh.

I was already whipped because of her, and the whole world knew it. I had just never found anyone before that understood me like she does, and that makes me laugh as much as she does. She was beautiful. I would bend over backwards to keep her happy. 

Ashton was at my apartment, and we were playing video games. "Cal, you're becoming a bit slow, huh? You've got to get to the gym and work out your fingers."

I laughed, knowing what he meant. He wanted me to play video games on my own so I could have his back, and so we wouldn't get shot playing Destiny. He stops the round. "Alright, alright." I mumble. 

"I have to go to the store, you wanna come? Pick out the alcohol for the party?" He asked.

"Nah, I think I'll go to the actual gym. It's been a bit. I've been lazy."

"Yeah, you have. Hey, bring your girl to the party. I want to see her again. Tomorrow night." He reminds me. I nodded. Not many people would be at this party, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind coming. If she would get uncomfortable, I'm sure she would hang onto me like she did with Carter.

I sigh as he leaves, and throw on some gym clothes. I fill up a bottle of water, and head out with my headphones in my pocket. I hoped Kira was having fun in the studio.

I head in, going straight to the treadmill to warm up. After about a mile of jogging, someone gets onto the mill beside me. All Time Low was pumping through my headphones. I ran another mile before calling it quits. I drank my water and looked at who was beside me. I smiled, seeing it was my beautiful girl. "I thought that was you." She says, her voice shaky as she panted. 

"Hey gorgeous." I smiled. "I didn't know it was you beside me."

"Mhmm." She hums. "Give me about five minutes and I'll catch up with you." I do as she asks, waiting. I watch her booty bounce as she runs. I couldn't believe she was my girlfriend. "Stop it." She says, slowing down to a walk before stopping.

"Stop what?" I smirk.

"Staring at my ass." 

"Baby girl, that butt hot."

"Cal, shh." She blushes.  

I laugh at her and whisper in her ear, "That butt still hot." She blushes. I follow her to where she was going next, to work out her arms. "So how was the studio?" I ask her.

"It was so cool. There were so many buttons that did different things, and my back up vocals were put on the track, and Grace wanted me to listen to what she had and to add embellishments, so I did. We're going out to dinner tonight to celebrate." While she talks, we both sit ourselves on different machines beside each other.

"I'm really proud of you. You're amazing." I tell her. I admired the fact that she was a musician as well.

"I was going to call you to see if you wanted to go get coffee, but you said you would be hanging with one of the boys today. I didn't want to interrupt that." She states.