15

Kira

I hated packing. I always felt like I was forgetting something. I had to make a checklist, but I would still always forget something. On warped tour a year ago, I only packed about three pairs of socks. I had to buy more. I always lose my socks too, which is frustrating. I had packed a van phone charger, and a wall outlet. I brought two sets of ear buds, just in case I would forget. I made sure I grabbed my wallet, too. I went through all of my things one more time, before grabbing my keys and Ace. I locked up the apartment, and met Cal outside where he was probably waiting in his truck. He was getting out, coming to get me.

"Hi, sweetheart." He greeted, taking my duffel bag from me. 

"Hi, Cal." I say, kissing his cheek. He was clad in a black and white striped t-shirt and black jeans. I chuckled because it was like we matched. I wore my black leggings, though. "We're matching." I pointed out.

He looks down at himself and me, as we walk down to his car. "We do." He chuckled. 

He was going to take me to his home, cooking me dinner before I left in the morning for the drive to Vegas. It wasn't a long drive, but I wouldn't really have any distractions. I was really going to miss Calum, though. I wanted to be around him much longer. 

He was sweet for taking care of Ace. He said that Ace would be like cuddling with me every night. I asked if it was because I smelled like a dog. He laughed and said it was because Ace liked to cuddle only with him, too. Ace did cuddle with others, he's a therapy pup, but when we were around the others, he would play with everyone, and then lay between Cal and I. Ace really liked Cal.

When we got to Cal's apartment, as soon as we got inside, Calum immediately wrapping his arms around me. "I know what you forgot to pack for tour." He says.

"Cal, I can't pack you in my suit case, we've talked about this." I giggled. He playfully pouted. I pressed my lips to his, and leaned against his door. I felt him smile again, under my lips. We kissed for a minute or two, his hand in my hair, and not letting me pull away. He ran his fingers through, his other hand on my hip. He pulled away, just to kiss down my neck. 

"I'm going to miss you, my sweetheart." I say quietly. He stopped kissing to grab my hands and bring me to the couch. I sat down, he put his head in my lap. I dragged my fingers softly in his hair, down his neck, and over his chest. He really liked when I did that. If he weren't relaxed a moment ago, he was now. 

"I'm going to miss you too, angel." He turned his head, kissing my tummy. "Do you want to watch a movie before I start cooking? Your favorite, perhaps?" He asked.

"We've watched my favorite movie every week for the past two months, I'm sure you're tired of it." I chuckle.

"No, babe, we haven't watched it but twice. You watch it on your own, though. I wanna watch it with you." Well, I guess he was right.

"Only if we watch your favorite movie, too?"

"10 Things I Hate About You and Dismissed, all in one night? You have to get up early, though."

"I can sleep on the way to Vegas, or after we're in Vegas. I'll be alright, Cal."

"Alright." He responds, wearily. I also, really, wanted to have sex with him tonight, but Morning sex would be just as beneficial. He likes morning sex more, anyways. He says it's because it's affectionate, even though we would both have stinky breath, and messy hair.  I preferred any other time. 

He hopped up, loading the movie on the internet. We shared a Netflix and Hulu, because I had Hulu, and he had Netflix. Both having movies we both liked on the other streaming site. I loved Heath Ledger, and this movie was a brilliant teen romance, that never failed to make me laugh or smile. Cal, thankfully, enjoyed it too, even though he's seen it many times with me. He came back to sit beside me, and I curled into him. He sighed, happily.