Chapter 4: And So I Was Carried In A Dishonorable Princess Carry

Chapter 4: And So I Was Carried In A Dishonorable Princess Carry By My Damned Love Rival. Please Just Let Me Die Again!

The two of them stopped talking after that. Su Jian was shocked into choking from hearing An Yize's words, 'liking me', It was unclear what was wrong with An Yize, but from that moment on he kept a sullen expression, seeming to have fallen into a bad mood.

Su Jian wasn't in the mood to pay attention to him, they had just arrived at the funeral parlor.

His own family's mourning hall was pretty easy to find. Because of his lame leg, Su Jian could only sit on a wheelchair and let An Yize slowly push him in. The guests in the mourning hall were mostly relatives of Su Jian's family. There were also a few of Su Jian's closer coworkers and a group of Su Jian's former classmates that had been on good terms with him. Here, they all appeared solemn. The bros that had been really good friends with Su Jian even had red eyes.

To top it off, as Su Jian came in, he was greeted by his parents' and his little brother's tear-streaked faces.

Su Jian couldn't help but firmly grasp the hand that was leaning on the wheelchair's armrest.

After everyone bowed, they bid farewell to Su Jian's remains one by one. When it became Su Jian's turn, he finally saw what he looked like inside of the coffin. It could be said that the car accident was too violent such that his original body had been horribly disfigured. But thankfully, after the corpse beautician's makeover, the self who was laying there was still just as handsome as he had been in the past. No matter how you looked at it, it looked like he had but peacefully fallen asleep.

Ah! This was himself! Ah! This person was none other than him, Su Jian! He obviously hadn't died. Ah! I'm [well] right here! Su Jian felt like he was suffering from a heart attack, it felt as painful as could be. He involuntarily extended his hand towards the remains before of him. My spirit is already here. Wouldn't touching our flesh with my spirit allow me to return to my body, and let me be my real-self again? Ah! God, Allah, Tathagata, Buddha! If any of you are free, please reveal yourself to me. As long as you let me go back. As long as you lessen the sadness my parents are feeling, I'll do anything. I'll even resign myself to being a lifelong loser!

A low sound came from nearby. While in a daze, Su Jian suddenly realized that his hand had been grabbed. After coming to his senses, he found out that everyone was looking at him in astonishment. As it turns out, he had unknowingly reached out to touch the remains before An Yize grabbed his hand from behind.

Su Jian was at a loss. He knew that he looked like someone else right now. No one would allow him to touch his own remains, but what if his spirit and body touching would allow him to return? How would he know if he didn't give it a try?

Su Jian already knew he had no way to retreat because after this his body would be cremated. At that time, even if there was another solution, it wouldn't be of much use to him!

Up til now, Su Jian had been unable to think of anything other than this; so he would take his chances! Su Jian shook off An Yize's hand and fiercely threw himself towards his own remains, crying out loud without shedding tears at the same time.

Because Su Jian suddenly rushed out so suddenly, An Yize and everyone else hadn't had enough time to stop him. He was able to grab the corpse's hand. After that, it turned into a big mess. The screamers shrieked. The critics criticized. Those who had grabbed at him, pulled him away. Su Jian didn't pay any attention to them at all.

He only paid attention to one thing—-the hand he had touched had been so cold, it hadn't given off even the slightest reaction.

His spirit and flesh had come into contact, yet the world still remained the same; he was still sitting in the wheelchair, there was still no kind of movement from the corpse.