Chapter 41:Removing The Poison From The Tarsal Bones

Chapter 41: Life Will Always Gift You With New Joys, Removing The Poison From The Tarsal Bones

At first, An Yize did not realize the sorrow reflected in this girl's eye.

It was Su Jian that walked past him and accidentally bumped into him. Hence she repeatedly said, "Sorry." Only then did he lift his head to take a glance.

At first sight, he only felt that this girl's eyes were clean and limpid. Furthermore, it seemed to be filled with sorrow that couldn't be relieved, which was totally inharmonious with the bar's atmosphere.

But he didn't pay too much attention to it. With only a simple nod to her, he then broke eye contact.

Su Jian also hurriedly walked away from his side with her dampened expression.

.........

When the night had dawned upon Su Jian, she was still outside the bar.

She was being bullied by two guys blocking the secluded area beside the bar.

An Yize stopped in his footsteps momentarily, turning towards her.

His upbringing had not allowed him to only run away when danger presented itself, but, furthermore, that girl was about the same age as his younger sister.

Being the hero that saved the beauty also wasn't the simplest thing to do. An Yize fought with the two guys, and although being victorious wasn't considered difficult, he had suffered quite a few blows.

Unexpectedly, the girl was really anxious. "Do you want to go to the hospital to check?"

He shook his head, turned his body in preparation to go, but the girl called him out.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!", the girl had seemingly did not how to express her gratefulness, she abruptly bowed with the perfect ninety-degree bow towards him.

An Yize was silent for a moment. Afterwards, he indifferently said, "You seem to be unfamiliar with these types of places? After this, it would be best if you come here less often."

The girl seemed to think of something, and her eye sockets were a little red. Then she murmured, "It's not that I want to, but I need money."

.......

An Yize didn't want to be nosey, but after listening to this sentence he couldn't help but crinkle his brow. "Why do you need to come to a bar if you need money?"

At that moment the girl's face somewhat paled. She glanced in his direction flurriedly and nervously averted her eyes.

An Yize finally understood instinctively.

He thought, so everyone had their own stories.

By no means was he in the position to interfere with other people's businesses, so he looked towards the scared stiff girl with a glance. Without saying anything, he naturally poised to turn his body.

But the girl stopped him to explain herself.

She said that her mother had gotten a serious illness, which required a large sum for the treatment, but her family really couldn't prepare such a sum. She asked her friends to lend her some money, but the total amount she gathered wasn't much. Born in a family where her mother raised her single-handedly, she was affixed on saving her mother. She honestly was at her wit's end, and in a moment of desperation, she had thought of selling her body. However she wasn't well versed in this aspect, and yet she was embarrassed to inquire others about it. So going by her assumptions, she felt that she would have a chance at the bar. However, who knew that she would ultimately have met bad people...