Chapter 52: Holy Shit!

Chapter 52: Holy Shit! An Yize, To Think You Can Actually Make A Move On Such A Face!

Su Jian's brain spinned quickly and immediately thought of two solutions for this situation.

One: Try his best to act innocent. He would say that he had given him the wrong gift and that the gift was actually for An Yirou!

Two: Try his best to put the blame on himself. He would say that the gift was actually not for An Yize but for himself to wear!

Su Jian was deliberating in his heart. However he very quickly rejected the first solution. Sister An had specially helped him pick the gift after all. If he pushed the trouble onto her, he would be too unappreciative!

Nevertheless, it was too difficult to use the second solution. Your mom! Why would I buy a sexy lingerie and sailor suit to play with by myself? This kind of taste is too heavy, I will definitely be laughed at by An Yize!

After a second round of consideration, Su Jian ultimately bit the bullet and nodded. "Yes, this is for you." However, he wasn't sure if he could trick An Yize saying that he had bought the wrong size by mistake and got him a size that was too small.

An Yize admired the sailor suit in his hand. Then he looked at Su Jian and asked, "Shouldn't you be the one wearing this?"

Su Jian laughed dryly, "Haha, you don't have to be modest. Since this is a gift for you, you should keep it for yourself."

An Yize pondered, "I keep it? So you wish for me to put this on you personally?"

Su Jian: "......"

Seeing An Yize admiring the gift he received with an interested expression, Su Jian finally said in annoyance, "Fine. I will tell you the truth. It was actually Xiao Rou who had helped me pick this gift. I had no idea she would choose this!"

An Yize stared blankly. "Xiao Rou sure is considerate."

Su Jian felt a little helpless. "Xiao Rou does not know that we are not a real couple. It's normal for her to misunderstand."

An Yize said, "Since the gift was actually bought by Xiao Rou, it cannot be considered as a gift from you."

Su Jian said unhappily, "What you're trying to say is that I need to get you another gift?"

An Yize looked at him in silence for a moment. "There's no need. Treat the clothes as a gift from Xiao Rou. You just have to fulfill Xiao Rou's wish and wear it."

Su Jian: "......"

Su Jian stared at him speechlessly. However, he slowly started laughing.

An Yize was surprised. "Why are you laughing?"

Su Jian thought in his heart: An Yize, did you think that I don't know what you are thinking about? Normally you look so elite and calm. However, your true self has finally been exposed today! To think that you liked the uniform type. Tsk tsk tsk, An Yize oh An Yize, I've only just found out that you actually... have the same hobby as me!

Su Jian replied with a smile. "Sure."

On the other hand, An Yize was stunned. He asked hesitantly, "Really?"

Su Jian nodded his head. "Really." He stretched his hand over, "Give me the clothes."

An Yize passed the box over slowly. He asked with deep eyes, "You are wearing it now?"

Su Jian shook his head. "No, I will keep it first. When there's a chance in the future, I will wear it."

......