Chapter 28: Though He Put Up A Righteous Front, He Actually Had A Reaction!

"Brother, would you like to buy a rose for your girlfriend?" Suddenly, a crispy and healthy voice emerged.

Taking a look, Su Jian noticed an eleven to twelve year old girl, carrying many stalks of roses. She was holding a fresh red rose in her hands, stretching them out towards An Yize, looking at him earnestly.

Su Jian broke out in cold sweat. He lifted his head to look at An Yize. Unexpectedly, An Yize was also looking at him. As their eyes coincided, Su Jian stared blankly at him for a moment. He then tried to use his eyes to communicate: An Yize, do not buy! We are not a real couple, I, your father, is not interested in roses!

"No," An Yize said to the girl.

Su Jian breath out a sigh of relief: Fortunately, this Surnamed An seems to understand what I was trying to say.

"She is not my girlfriend, but my wife," An Yize continued.

Su Jian's sigh of relief had yet to escape was shoved right back into his mouth. He almost choked on himself, giving out two coughs.

The girl changed her words cleverly, "Oh, then brother can buy a rose for your wife!"

An Yize received the rose calmly. After paying for the rose, the girl said sweetly, "Brother and sister sure are an ideal couple! I wish for the both of you to have an everlasting love and give birth to a child soon!"

After barely recovering, hearing the words "give birth to a child soon" made Su Jian start coughing again.

An Yize raised his hands and patted his back gently, asking, "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

Su Jian shook his head. "It's nothing." Looking at the girl selling the roses to another pair of couple, he sighed, "Kids these days sure are impressive!"

"En." An Yize gave a short reply while passing the rose to him.

Noticing the rose, Su Jian did not receive it. On the contrary, he complained, "Why did you buy the rose?"

Pulling Su Jian's hand, An Yize placed the rose on his palm. He then rolled up Su Jian's finger, making him hold the rose. He slowly said, "I'm rich."

Su Jian: "......"

............

Soon, they could hand over the tickets and enter the cinema. Once they entered, Su Jian realized that the whole hall was filled with couple seats. Their seats were in the last row.

At first, Su Jian was a little surprised. However, he soon realized this was a part of the company's benefits for the Qixi Festival and was relieved. After taking their seats, Su Jian stuck out his head and glanced below. Sighing, he said, "I never expected it to be this crowded during the day."

An Yize passed his 3D glasses onto him. After receiving the glasses, Su Jian looked up and saw An Yize trying on them on too. He could not help but be surprised. An Yize has a good eyesight, so he had never seen him wearing spectacles before. Though he did not want to admit it, An Yize looked... pretty cool wearing those dark glasses.

He looks like he is a part of the mafia! Su Jian thought sourly. He wore his glasses impatiently and asked An Yize expectantly. "How is it? Do I look like a boss?"

An Yize: "You look like a blind man."

Su Jian: "......"

Before the movie began there were advertisements. Su Jian was uninterested, when a cold face suddenly appeared in his line of sight. With eyes wide open, Su Jian elbowed An Yize, "Your second brother!"