Chapter 47: Hubby, Where Is Your Phone?

Chapter 47: Hubby, Where Is Your Phone? Help Me Take A Photo Of Queen Ji And I!

When he was released, Su Jian's legs did not have any strength. If it wasn't for the fact that An Yize was holding on to him, he probably wouldn't be able to stand properly.

Returning back to his senses, Su Jian did not dare to look at the people around him. He buried his head silently into An Yize's shoulder.

Lowering his voice and wearing a stiff smile, he gritted his teeth and said, "This wasn't in the practice!"

An Yize held him. His expression was so gentle that it could score full marks for acting. He said softly, "We don't have to practice this."

Su Jian: "......"

After being pulled around to greet the guests by An Yize, Su Jian finally calmed down. However, when he saw An Yize holding onto a glass of red wine for himself while passing a cup of juice to him, Su Jian felt depressed.

Just what did he do when he was drunk to cast such a big shadow on An Yize!

A female guest beside them couldn't control herself and glanced at Su Jian's belly. She laughed heartily. "Is third young mistress pregnant?"

After saying this, not only did the nearby guest look over, even Ji Yan, who was slightly further away looked over with a stiff expression.

Su Jian was stunned and immediately clarified, "No, no!" He knocked An Yize secretly, signaling him to clear the misunderstanding.

An Yize did not answer the guests' question. He only said, "Jian Jian's body is not well and is temporarily not suited for drinking alcohol."

The people around showed an ambiguous "understanding" smile and complimented, "Third young master and third young mistress sure are loving!"

With a stiff face, Su Jian replied with a "Ha ha".

Fortunately, they were soon in front of Ji Yan. This was Su Jian's first time interacting so closely with a celebrity, so he felt a little excited. He was staring at Ji Yan so much that it looked as if his eyes were lights shining on her.

Honestly speaking, Queen Ji looked very pretty. Her expression looked very gentle and easily left a good impression on someone else. In the past, Su Jian would have kneeled and licked his goddess' foot. But now, since Ji Yan was An Yize's idol, Su Jian's impression of her couldn't help but drop.

Though his relationship with An Yize has improved, they were still love rivals. To add on, An Yize had just taken advantage of him in front of everyone earlier. His anger had yet to dissipate. Naturally, he wouldn't look fondly upon anything An Yize related.

An Yize's face? Hateful! An Yize's smile? Hypocritical! An Yize's goddess? Argh, just another ordinary pretty woman!

"Xiao Ze, happy birthday." Ji Yan looked at An Yize with a smile, her voice gentle and moving.

Xiao Ze? Such an intimate addressing? Su Jian's ear moved, and his gossiping soul came into life with a "whiz".

An Yize's expression did not change. "Thank you."

Ji Yan smiled, "You're once again older by another year. Time sure flies."

Ji Yan's voice carried a trace of sadness and sounded very moving. However, when Su Jian heard it, he felt awkward. He looked at An Yize silently and thought: Older by another year? Why does it sound like a mother talking to her son? This person here is a 30 year old uncle An alright?