Chapter 25: If You've Got No Skills, Don't Copy Others!

That night, Su Jian dreamed again.

In his dream, a beautiful woman was lying on his body and said with a hideous grin, "You poor thing! Even if you screamed yourself hoarse, no one will come save you!"

Su Jian obediently lay flat, but he screamed cooperatively. "Hoarse! Hoarse! Hoarse!"

An Yize who was woken up by Su Jian rolling into his embrace excitedly shouting 'hoarse': "......"

"You teaser!" The beauty sat on top of Su Jian, laughing wantonly. "Be good! I want to hear you shout!"

Su Jian felt moved by love and cooperatively shouted, "One-two-three-four–two-three-four—"

An Yize who was held tightly by Su Jian in his embrace and he listened to his loud mumbling of "3234": "......"

And so Su Jian woke up in An Yize's arms the next day as usual.

Habit was a powerful thing. Su Jian didn't feel like anything was inappropriate and hugged the warm radiator next to him tightly. He even closed his eyes again and snoozed for a moment.

It was only while he was washing his face and saw his mouth that his mind cleared and he shockingly remembered what happened the night before.

Holy shit! An Yize, that guy, didn't just forcibly kiss him but he also bit a hole in his lip!

Thus, while An Yize was tying his tie, he turned and was greeted with Su Jian's furious glare. An Yize stared blankly, "Jian Jian?"

Su Jian unconsciously rubbed his bitten lip and indignantly blurted, "If you've got no skills, don't copy others and forcibly kiss someone!"

An Yize was dazed, then his gaze darkened. He asked in a low voice, "Does it hurt?"

"BS!" Su Jian raged, "You should try it!"

An Yize's eyes darkened as his gaze swept over Su Jian, honing in on Su Jian's lips. Su Jian's lips were nicely shaped. Her lips were slightly turned up at the corners, bringing out the delicate beauty of her face. The crest of her lips were very full and contained a light wash of color which tempted him to take a bite.

An Yize lowered his head. Suddenly he lifted Su Jian's chin with his hand, shifted, and kissed her.

Su Jian froze in shock and only thought to resist after a moment. However, An Yize held her too tightly and kissed her so deeply such that her body felt limp. When she finally gathered up her strength, An Yize had already freed her.

"What, what are you doing?" Su Jian shouted angrily with her eyes red but filled with fury.

An Yize responded, "Giving you a chance."

"What chance?"

"To bite me."

Su Jian was motionless for a while before remembering he had just said, 'You should try it': "......"

An Yize glanced at Su Jian whose chest violently expanded and constricted and yet was still speechless. He then turned and continued tying his tie.

After he finished tying his tie, he looked at Su Jian who continued to glare at him. An Yize suddenly spoke, "I didn't bite your lip. Last night you bit yourself while you were dreaming."

Su Jian froze then became angrier. "Do you think I'd believe you? Do I look like an idiot to you? Who would bite themselves for no reason."

"You." An Yize sifted through his memories for a moment: "It probably was a dream. You were also smiling and saying you hadn't eaten human flesh in five hundred years."