Chapter 30:An Yize Felt As If His Heart Stopped Then Jumped Again

Chapter 30: In That Moment, An Yize Felt As If His Heart Stopped Then Jumped Again

After coming out from the washroom, Su Jian's buttocks and legs felt numb.

Fortunately, his stomach felt better. Feeling relaxed, he used his crutches and returned to the waiting place, but he didn't see An Yize. Looking around, he still couldn't find him.

Maybe he went to the washroom as well?

Su Jian waited for a while, but he still did not see An Yize. Feeling depressed, he looked around for any trace of An Yize. Suddenly, he noticed the two women that were talking about An Yize previously still sitting in their original seats. Su Jian moved over and asked, "Excuse me, the man that was with me just now, did the two of you see where he went?"

His crutches were eye-catching, and to add on, these women had a deep impression of An Yize. Therefore, they could remember easily, but they did not answer him immediately. They asked, "Are you that handsome man's girlfriend?"

Su Jian nodded his head. "He's my husband, do you know where he has gone off to?"

"Husband?" The two women looked at each other, eyes filled with confusion.

"Yes, he's my husband. He said that he would wait for me here, but he is nowhere to be seen. Did you guys see where he went?"

The women looked at him with eyes filled with compassion. One of them said, "Just now, a woman came over. Your husband carried her away."

Woman? Carried away? Su Jian froze.

Looking at his blank expression, the women thought he had taken a heavy blow. Remembering the sight of the weak and delicate Bai Ningxue lying on An Yize's chest, one of the women couldn't help feeling jealous. At the same time, she felt excited about gossiping: "That woman must be a mistress! The moment they met, she buried herself in your husband's embrace. Afterwards, your husband just carried her away! Your husband is so handsome, you should watch him closely!"

Throwing herself in his embrace the moment they met, and An Yize even carried her away? Su Jian imagined the scene, silently confirming that the woman must have been An Yize's true love.

No wonder he suddenly brought him out to watch a movie for Qixi Festival. He was just using it as a guise to meet his lover!

The women beside him were busy advising him to ward off and exterminate the mistress. However, Su Jian thought bitterly: An Yize and I are not even a real couple. That woman is the real lover. I'm actually the mistress!

Su Jian realized that he was used as a guise by An Yize and the fact that he was a mistress. Plus, he was abandoned by An Yize. Su Jian couldn't help but felt angry: An Yize, are you still a friend? With your lover around, you forgot all about your work partner. Where has your professionalism gone to!

Because he was with An Yize, Su Jian did not bring his phone with him when he went out. Even if he could borrow someone's phone, he did not remember An Yize's phone number. For now, he could only wait.

However, what if An Yize was too absorbed with his lover and had truly forgotten about him?

Su Jian thought for a moment and decided to take a look in the carpark.

Thus, he took the lift down to the carpark.

At the same time, An Yize was taking the neighboring lift up.

With one lift up and one lift down, they coincidentally passed by each other.

Su Jian exited the lift and arrived the carpark. Suddenly, he remembered something important: Your Mom! He didn't remember An Yize's car number plate at all! He vaguely remembered that as they went out, An Yize seemed to be driving a black Benz...