Chapter 49: Third Sister-In-Law, Third Brother Just Confessed To You.

Chapter 49: Third Sister-In-Law, Third Brother Just Confessed To You. Why Aren't You Treating Him Better?

The crowd gradually quieted down.

The people were all wearing different expressions. However, all of them were looking towards the two people beside the piano.

An Yize looked at Su Jian quietly. Placing his long slender fingers on the black and white piano keys, he pressed them down.

Brisk notes slowly flowed out. They were soft yet clear, sounding pleasant and soothing.

Su Jian could not tell what music piece it was. He just felt that it sounded pretty nice.

The music from the piano was like flowing water, slowly flowing to every corner of the hall, flowing into the summer night where the flowers were still blooming.

Everyone kept quiet as they silently listened. Many different kinds of moods were evoked within each and person's eyes..

However, Su Jian kept staring at An Yize's hands.

He had never noticed before, but An Yize's hands were actually quite beautiful. Although it could compare to a woman's soft and smooth hands, his long slender fingers and the slightly visible veins at the back of his hands made his hands look lean. When it landed nimbly on the black and white piano keys, an inexplicable sexiness could be felt from it.

When he realized the meaning of the word "sexiness", Su Jian felt that he was struck by lightning. To actually feel that a man's hand was sexy, and it was actually this fellow An Yize's hand. He must have been too tired tonight, that's why all his descriptions were coming out wrong!

Su Jian looked up immediately, his sight left An Yize's hands and landed on An Yize's face. However, he froze once again.

An Yize's expression didn't change much when he played the piano. It was plain as usual. But at that moment, under the lighting, the image of that man dressed in a suit, with eyes looking downwards, playing the piano with great concentration, seemed to have attracted all the light around him. The other areas seemed to have dimmed down and all the light landed on his head. A ray of light quietly shone down onto his body.

Su Jian thought involuntarily: I have not noticed this before but An Yize's eyelashes are actually pretty long....

An Yize, who was playing, halfway looked up at Su Jian and realized that he seemed to be in a daze. A smile could not help but form on his lips.

The little girl was standing quietly beside the piano coincidentally blocked all his vision. From his angle, he could only see her face that was slightly against the light. A few strands of lightly curled hair landed on the side of her lips. The lip gloss at the side of her lip was slightly rubbed off, revealing the familiar color of her soft lips. And within her clear eyes, there seemed to be a moving light. He didn't know if it was his shadow that laid within the depth of her eyes or....

Behind her, there were still many other guests. However, she could only see him. As for how she looked like at this moment, he was the only one that could see that as well.

Under his fingers, the musical notes were still jumping slowly. Despite that, in An Yize's heart, there was a quiet sense of satisfaction.

A long, long time ago, he was also sitting before the piano like this, practicing it day after day, playing it year after year. What he wished for was simply to play a piece for her, the one who said that he was a little prince.

He had waited for so long, but that time never came.

And now, he was no longer a little prince.