Earth 50 2.0

Life is as good as it can get for our heroes on their respective earths, cities and times. Crimes have reduced at a huge rate lately and they've spent most of their days training.

James and Alex were training in the training room for agents at the DEO while Kara and Mon-El are training in Kara's special training room. Ever since Mon-El came back, he became a superhero again, under the name Valor. Complete with a suit that looks similar to Superman's except the suit is red and the cape is blue, courtesy of Winn of course. And even though Kara is still miserable about Mon-El being married, she managed to keep a straight face when around him. She somehow managed to fool everyone, even Alex and J'onn, that she was okay with Mon-El being back, despite the circumstances.

Meanwhile, Oliver, Rene, Dinah and John were sparring in the Arrow Cave, to blow off some steam and pass the time. 

The same with Sara and the Legends. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. And even though Jax isn't Firestorm anymore, he's still a part of the team. He trained with Sara and Amaya in hand to hand combat, since he didn't have his powers anymore. He is also the Waverider's mechanic since none of them knows how to fix the time ship whenever it broke down.

Team Flash is training as well. Cisco and Gypsy were training. The same goes for Jesse and Wally, even though things are still a little awkward between them, especially after the whole break-up-box thing. And Barry and Caitlin were training too.

Well, Caitlin mostly.

Barry thought that training Caitlin would help ease her worries about Killer Frost. If she had control of her powers, maybe she wouldn't be so scared anymore. And Caitlin was more than grateful for his help. She managed to control what she can do when she's Killer Frost. She even managed to beat Barry during sparring.

Yup. Life is good and everything is as normal as it can get.

But they are all clueless to what's about to happen.

On the other hand, preparations are almost done on Earth 50.

King Barry, King Mon-El, General Kal-El and Lord Cisco are in the Multiversal Breach Room of the Royal Palace on Earth.

The Multiversal Breach Room has 51 metal doors in a circular motion that contain stable breaches from Earth's 1 to 52. They are all closed and sealed, protected by a system engineered so that the the only breaches to be used to travel between worlds are in the Royal Palace, for safety reasons. 49 doors are locked and sealed tight, except for the doors that lead to Earths 1 and 38. The breaches are programmed to take them directly to STAR Labs in Central City and the DEO building of National City.

Two stretchers are ready by the entrance and the 5 doctors who will be executing the surgery are on stand by next to them. The entire council is present as well, including two very pale and weak looking queens who wanted to see their husbands off.

"Be safe and come back to us, okay?" Queen Kara bid her husband.

"I will come back with her heart. I will save the both of you." King Mon-El promised to his wife as he held a hand to her flat stomach, which contained their one-week-old unborn child.

He kissed her with so much love and passion, with the determination that this will not be their last kiss. He pulled away slowly and let his wife hug her cousin.

"Be careful. I don't want to raise your son alone." Queen Caitlin told her husband, as she placed a gentle hand over her flat stomach where their one-week-and-one-day-old unborn child is.

"I will. And you still think that it will be a boy?" King Barry asked, amused.

"It's just an instinct, my love. I'm sure all pregnant women have it." The Queen rectified.

The young King could only chuckle as he gave her a deep and longing kiss. Only did he pull away when his best friend, Lord Cisco, made sure that he was still in the room and waiting for a hug from the Queen that is somewhat like his sister.

Barry climbed into his suit, which was similar to Savitar's only it glowed red instead of blue. Lord Cisco, King Mon-El and General Kal-El geared up before they jumped into the breaches.

Where two healthy and unpoisoned yet miserable hearts could be found.