Earth 50 17.0

"What happened to both of you over there?" Alex asked Kara and Caitlin.

The two teams all huddled in the cortex, eager to hear of what happened to Caitlin and Kara on the other universe. Barry and Mon-El were leaning against the doorframe, well away from the crowd but they can still hear what Kara and Caitlin will say.

And they told them.

Everything.

From the time they went with their doppelgängers until their talk in the palace gardens. Both teams hung on to their every word, finding it hard to believe their lives in the universe that they stayed on for months, weeks on Earth One.

Barry and Mon-El were intrigued most of all. Especially when Kara and Caitlin told them how their doppelgangers were happily married and so in love on Earth 50, and just recently had a baby boy that is the carbon copies of Barry and Mon-El.

They can easily picture it. A bouncing baby boy with their looks and build, but with Kara and Caitlin's heart and compassion for others. The very image of the two of them carying their child sent an eruption of flutters in their stomachs.

But, what struck the two teams the most is the story of Imra Ardeen, Iris West and Felicity Smoak of Earth 50; their story of betrayal to their people and to their friends and family.

And everyone in the room, including the two brooding superheroes by the door, couldn't believe their ears at the story that they told them. Iris and Imra looked mortified, while the rest of the team got ice cold chills down their spine just the thought of Iris, Felicity and Imra becoming evil and betraying them all.

Kara and Caitlin almost didn't want to tell them, but since they insisted that they do, the girls completely caught them off guard. And now, they were wishing that they didn't know. They very thought haunted their minds.

"What are our doppelgängers like?" Barry asked them after a while of deafening silence. He was genuinely curious, as he wants to know how his doppelgänger managed to win over Earth 50-Caitlin's heart. And he's doing both him and Mon-El a favor, as they are on a secret mission to make Kara and Caitlin fall in love wth them again.

"You mean Barry and Mon-El of Earth 50?" Caitlin clarified and both boys nodded.

"Barry Allen on Earth 50 is like you now. Everything, not just looks. But his compassion, his determination, his courage and willingness to sacrifice anything for the ones he loves. Only he doesn't have that grief and darkness looming over him. His parents, both of them are still alive and they are currently living the dream in Costa Rica, along the coast in a fabulous mansion. They visit Barry during the holidays, and apparently Nora Allen has an obsession with the name Bartholomew as he was actually the name of some book character that she fell in love with. And Earth 50-Barry hates it. But he can't really complain since he's a big mama's boy." Caitlin told him, as he can perfectly see the Speed King on the other side scowling at the mention of his name's back story.

"As for Mon-El on Earth 50 in Barry Allen's best friend in the entire galaxy, much to Lord Cisco Ramon's dismay. He's everything our Mon-El is here. He's strong, loving, protective, tactical, sarcastic, funny and very romantic. But, he wasn't the selfish bastard that he was back on our Earth while he was growing up. He also grew up with Kara Zor-El. Being best friends with her growing up, he saw the good in everything more." Kara's lips curled up into a smile as she remembered what her doppelgängers had told her.

"His mind broadened more and his heart grew more. He was also incredibly clairvoyant, especially when it comes to the terms of the heart. He was actually the one who convinced Ray Palmer to pursue Lena Luthor while they were still superheroes. As well as the unexpected romance between Hartley Rathaway and Zari Tomaz. But when it comes to his own heart, he's incredibly blind. It took the entire league of superheroes that are an entire group of friends to convince him to finally pursue Kara Zor-El." Kara added with a small smile playing on her lips as she finished.

And that was all the answers that they needed.

The rest of the team began sparking new questions to the girls. Especially how their appearances changed so much in the last few weeks.

Whereas Barry and Mon-El began formulating a plan. Though they may end up falling in love with them all over again, this time even harder and deeper. But they wouldn't have it any other way.