Earth 50 16.0

Another day has passed, and it seems to drag on like watching a snail climb up the tree trunk of an oak tree in a marsh. The entire teams of Supergirl and Flash were in the cortex. No crimes on both Earths and cities have been happening lately and they were all in the cortex watching funny cat videos on one side and monitoring Central City and National City crime rates on the other side. Thanks to Cisco and Winn's techie team up, they managed to make a crime rate tracker for Earth 38 on Earth One.

Barry and Mon-El were asleep in the speed lab. They didn't intend to fall asleep but, they were just listening to Kara and Caitlin's playlists for most of the time. You'd think that, with one look at them, they were dumped by the love of their lives when tney asked them to marry them. And yet, its not the case.

Anyway, nothing exciting was happening in Central City or at
STAR Labs and National City or the DEO. Yeah, its pretty slow and gloomy day. And it felt like it would seem that way forever.

But then, alarms around the Lab started ringing.

Barry and Mon-El jolted awake and sped to the cortex. The rest of the two teams rushed to the monitors.

"The breach room." Cisco could only say, and they all hurried down to the breach room.

Pretty much, a swirling cloud of interdimmensional energy was swirlng in mid air at the center of the room. And it looks like someone is about to come through.

Anticipation rising, hopes are sky high, and breathing stopped as they waited for whoever was on the other side of the breach to pass through.

And they weren't disappointed. But rather they were astounded at the heavenly sight infrony of them.

Kara and Caitlin stepped out of the breach, but you wouldn't recognize them at first.

Kara wore a white long sleeve lace dress that accentuated her curves in all the right places and ended at her mid-thigh, exposing her legs and making them look longer. She wore white platform stilettos on her feet that matched her dress. Her blond hair looked like a mane of pure gold and shone under the light, and fell freely down her back in gorgeous locks that Mon-El wanted nothing but run his hands through, and her hair ended just below her hip. Her eyes shining like the brightest blue star and her lips were the brightest shade of red. Her smile was blindingly contagious and a light blush dusted on her flawless cheeks.

Caitlin wore a tight fitting white long sleeve dress that was completely backless. She wore white platform stilettos identical to Kara's that made milky white legs go on for days. Her mahogany hair fell down her bare back in soft beach waves and stopped just below her hip. Her eyes looked like swirling pools of melted chocolate that Barry didn't mind getting lost in for eternity. Her lips were the shade of freshly ripened cherries and a light dusting of pink graced her pale cheeks.

They looked absolutely surreal. Their beauty was completely natural. Notba snigke trace of makeup nor cosmetcis could be seen on their faces and body. It was as if they came from a dream that seemed unlikely to come true. Kara and Caitlin looked like goddesses sent to grace them with their heavenly prescence.

Team Flash and Supergirl couldn't believe their eyes.

Not only are Kara and Caitlin back, but they are back and looking like God's Gift on Earth.

Barry and Mon-El were astonished. Not because they were back after what felt like an eternity or looking more beautiful that their memories of them didn't do them any justice. Well, part of it. They saw how happy and free they looked. No traces of misery, depression or despair could be seen from their faces and eyes. They looked like they have finally moved on.

And that made the Daxamite and the Scarlet Speedster feel even worse. Because now, they were gonna have to work extremley hard to make up for all the pain that they have caused to both of them. But, they were determined for redemption. Because the only way they know how to redeem themselves from their mistakes, is if the person they wronged redeemed them first. And the way they can do that to Caitlin and Kara is to show them how they really feel.

They've already had the talk with Iris and Imra, and they understood completely. They weren't mad nor jealous nor bitter. They were okay with it. And as of yesterday evening, Barry Allen and Iris West were officially divorced. But, the team doesn't know about it yet. It would be too much for the team to handle, they had agreed. And when the time was right, they would tell them. And as for Imra Ardeen and Mon-El of Daxam, their marriage is offically annulled in the Legion Ship. The planet Titan surely would understand, they had talked the night before. And just like Barry and Iris, they would tell when the time was right.

And now, Barry and Mon-El have a mission to fulfill - make Caitlin Snow and Kara Zor-El fall in love with them all over again. Because this time, they have finally realized their feelings for them and are determined to win them back, whatever it takes.

They are both in too deep, and they weren't turning back.

But, little did they know, that changing their fates could change the fate of 6 more. And by doing so, their fates are now intertwined and set. And nothing else can now change it.