Earth 50 8.0

"Have we found them?" King Mon-El asked the council.

The very next morning, the entire Royal Council held a new meeting, to figure out a new strategy, in which they would try and convince Supergirl and Killer Frost to help them.

"Yes, your highness. They have been located at the Snow Family Lakehouse on the outskirts of Chicago, Illinois." Lord Cisco answered him.

"What's our plan, your majesties?" Lady Nyssa asked the 6 Deities.

"I propose that we comfront Killer Frost and Supergirl directly. Not to harm them, but to try and talk to them into helping us. We'll send in King Barry, King Mon-El, Queen Kara and Queen Caitlin this time." High King Oliver had proposed.

"However the interdimmensional energy can send an alert back to their teams. They would need to either convince Supergirl and Killer Frost fast, or we take them directly here in a non-hostile manner." Dr. Hartley Rathaway added as a precaution.

"Dr. Rathaway is right. If we breach to Earth One, on any part of their Earth, it could send a signal directly to their base of operations. We should consider the possibility that they could reach us the minute we open a breach to their world." Queen Caitlin agreed.

"Another thing that is to be addressed is time. We won't have much of a window once we execute the plan. If we are to fully convince Killer Frost and Supergirl to help us, time is of the essence. There must be a way to hold off their teams, as well as a way to distract them when they arrive, as they will be forced to side with them instead of listening to what we have to say." Dr. Harrison Wells addressed.

"It would be difficult, Dr. Wells. And you're right. Which is why I propose we bring in reinforcements." High Queen Sara declared.

"We volunteer, your majesties." The voices of General Kal-El, Lady Nyssa, Lady Helena, Dr. Palmer and Agent Danvers came from the council.

The High King and Queen, the Daxtonians and the King and Queen of Earth all affirmed their volunteering.

"Very well. This would conclude our meeting for this matter. For now, at least. Make all the necessary preparations and we execute the plan in two days time." High Queen Sara, confirmed.

"Meeting adjourned." High King Oliver concluded and the meeting room was deserted in a matter of minutes.

Meanwhile, on Earth 1, Caitlin and Kara were relaxing on the back porch of the large lake house. Kara was deeply engrossed in a book while lounging on the porch swing, wrapped in a fluffy blanket drinking hot chocolate. Caitlin was staring at the lake, deep in thought, and wrapped in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate in her pale hands. She's been getting a weird feeling at the pit of her stomach, though she can't put her finger on it. She feels like something is gonna happen if the two of they stayed in Chicago, and that they need to go home. She shook it off, but its been nagging her all day.

She stood firm from her thoughts because she needed the time away; because she thought that it was just her subconscious telling her that she misses the team, and Barry. She thought nothing of the feeling and continued on staring at the lake.

But, she was brought out of her thoughts when  breach appeared in front of her. She immediately stood up and went into Killer Frost mode. Kara got up from her comfy position on the porch swing and her eyes light up like solar flares. They were ready.

And were they greatly shocked to see their dopplegangers in elegant robes, looking  both radiant yet weak, with Mon-El and Barry's doppelgängers standing next to them.
Along with Superman, Nyssa Al Ghul, the Huntress, The Atom, and Alex Danvers standing on guard behind them.

"What the hell?!" They both breathed out in sync at the unusual sight before them.