Earth 50 5.0

Soon enough, Kara emerged from the breach inside STAR Labs, carrying her suitcase and purse. Her face screamed exhaustion, depression and brokenness, all in one miserable yet failing attempt to look okay. She somehow managed to smile at the sight of Caitlin.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Kara asked the bioengineer as she greeted her with a hug.

"Yeah, we just need to head to my place to pick up my stuff and wait for the car there." Caitlin informed her.

"Okay." Then she turned to the team.

"It's so nice to see you guys, but I have to cut this short as we need to get moving, and I promise you all we'll hang out when we get back."

"Better yet, why not take us to that Alien Dive Bar you told us about on your Earth. We could use a drink that's 'Out of this World'." Cisco said, and every one could only roll their eyes at Cisco's lame yet spot on pun.

"And, I've been wanting to meet your best friend Winn for a long time now." He added.

"How about when we get back, and there is not much crime in Central City by the time that we do, why not go to Earth 38, all of us for a drink and meet all of Team Supergirl?" Caitlin suggested.

"I am in!" Cisco exclaimed almost immediately even before Caitlin could finish her sentence.

"Me too. I kinda missed James and Winn." Barry also agreed.

The rest went along as well, since they all wanted to experience traveling to another Earth and to meet the rest of Kara's friends and family.

"Can we invite the Legends and Team Arrow? If not, It's totally fine. Its just, I really wanna show you guys my world since I've seen yours many times now." Kara pitched in.

"I mean if they're not busy, then why not?" Barry agreed.

"I'll check in on them, see if they are available." Iris said and everyone nodded. And she walked out of the breach room to the cortex to message Teams Arrow and Legends.

"Look guys, we can continue this when we get back but we really need to hurry." Caitlin said to the team.

"What's the rush? I mean, you guys are riding a private jet, you don't need to catch the flight." Cisco said to her.

"I know, but the fact that its my mom's plane makes me even more stressed. Especially as she doesn't tolerate tardiness, even if it's your own plane. Punctuality is etiquette after all. At least, that's what she told me." Caitlin explained.

"Okay, point taken. And that means a lot coming from me. And we won't keep you here any longer. Have a safe trip girls." Barry bid them as the rest of the team waved good-bye to them while they walked out of the labs, carrying Kara's luggage to Caitlin's car.