Earth 50 13.0

Meanwhile on Earth One, the entire team up was restless. Mostly because Barry and Mon-El won't stop at nothing to get Caitlin and Kara back. The two have been at it since the day the girls left. They could barely eat or sleep. Mon-El would pop back and forth to Earth 38 to stop crimes in National City. It kept his mind away from Kara, most of the time. Barry still fought out in the field, protecting the city. It helps him vent out any anger or resentment he has.

Mon-El and Barry did this for days. They would shut the rest of the team off and just carry on protecting their cities, barely even having the decency to take care of themselves. And the entire team up couldn't do anything to stop them, since Barry's, by far, the most powerful speedster and Mon-El has super strangth and super speed that of Supergirl. Which makes them practically unstoppable.

Cisco, Felicity, Curtis and Winn have been trying to get a breach to open to where Kara and Caitlin are. No such luck. No matter what they did, they couldn't get there. Not even when they modified the Waverider to travel between worlds.

As for Imra and Iris, they couldn't help but notice that something was off with their husbands. Apart from the fact that they think that Kara and Caitlin leaving was their husbands' fault, they have noticed that Barry and Mon-El look more than just guilty, they looked defeated and heartbroken. Like their hearts have been taken from their bodies and all signs of life has left them. And the only way to bring them back to life is if Kara and Caitlin come back to them.

They were jealous, that's a given. Because that has never happened to their husbands before. Not to the extremes at least. They never thought that Kara and Caitlin leaving with the threat so willingly could bring them down, rock-bottom-down. It it was way worse than the instances when they were kidnapped, that Mon-El and Barry didn't pay any attention at all to Iris and Imra. It was as if their kinds were focused on Kara and Caitlin and them only.

But, they couldn't hate them. Kara and Caitlin are their friends. And its hard to hate them when they are both so kind, so sweet, so forgiving, so trusting and so considerate. And they bring a light to Barry and Mon-El that their wives couldn't provide them with. They were more valiant than Iris and Imra can ever be. And they are both grateful to have them as friends.

A part of Imra and Iris wishes that Kara and Caitlin come back. Because Mon-El and Barry are a complete and utter mess that only the two of them can fix. But, another part doesn't want them to.

Aside from their jealousy, Iris and Imra fear that if Kara and Caitlin come back, Mon-El and Barry would do everything in their power to get Kara and Caitlin to forgive them, protect them and make them feel wanted. And in that process, Barry and Mon-El could fall in love with them, and this time it would be so deep that there would be no way they could stop. And the scary difference would be Kara and Caitlin would have moved on already and are no longer hung up on Barry and Mon-El, which would leave the speedster and the Daxamite miserable for a long, long time.

And Imra and Iris didn't want that.

They didn't want Kara and Caitlin to move on, not when the Flash and Valor are in this state of heartbroken and guilt-driven insanity. It was a sacrifice that Iris and Imra have to make eventually. That when the time comes, Iris West and Imra Ardeen must sacrifice their love for their husbands to bring them back to life and give them away to Kara Danvers and Caitlin Snow, where they know they'll be happy and loved for a long time.

They'll be happy about it, because they know, deep down, that it was the right thing to do.

Even though Earth 2 proved to Iris that she and Barry were meant to be, Barry's state now just proved more to her that she didn't own Barry. It shouldn't be, "The Flash is nothing without Iris West.", but rather, "The Flash is nothing without Caitlin Snow." And it would be true, the Flash wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for Caitlin. She saved his life more times than she would count. She always took care of him, not just medically. She cared about him, more than Iris could ever. She looked out for him, had his back more than she did and Barry connects with her more than anyone.

And Iris West knew, Barry Allen needed Caitlin Snow more than her.

As for Imra, she knew from when she first joined the Legion, that Mon-El was still in love with Kara. And she understood that. Kara was Mon-El's first and geatest love. And she knew that she could never compete with her when it comes to Mon-El's heart. And she understood more that Mon-El was Kara's first and greatest love. And nothing could compare with that. She knew that Kara meant more to Mon-El than her, even though he would never think that. Because Kara is the reason why Mon-El built the Legion, and their love is what fueled him to keep moving on with his life. Because, from what Mon-El had told her, their love was something to sacrifice for. Mon-El had to leave or he would die, and Kara had to let him go. And they didn't want to, but they had to. As if their lives were stopped the minute they let each other go.

And now, in order for Mon-El to carry on with his life, Imra has to let him go. Because, Imra Ardeen knew that no matter what, Mon-El and Kara Zor-El were made for each other, in every way possible.