Earth 50 12.0

The next morning, the two Queens woke up and have been briefed by the four doctors and their husbands on everything that happened the day before. And great was their joy and relief to see their sons already in their arms.

The two new mothers had bonded immediately with their newborn Princes. It was truly a heartwarming sight.

"What are their names?" Queen Kara asked the two kings.

"Khiel and Bailey." King Mon-El replied for the two of them.

"What's Bailey's full name?" Queen Caitlin asked her husband.

"He will take my name, as upon request by my mother. You know how obsessed she is with my name that she doesn't miss a chance to call me by my full first name everytime she and Dad come to visit the palace." Barry told her.

"Hey, at least she won't be calling you this time. It will be your son." His wife assured him, teasingly.

"I pity my son for that..." Barry said, and the group couldn't help but find it amusing.

"And what of our doppelgängers? How are they?" Queen Kara inquired.

"They are both alright. They just woke up an hour ago and are taking a tour of the palace with the Queens and the Palmers." King Barry answered her.

Meanwhile, Kara and Caitlin were taking a tour of the palace with the High King and Queen and Lena and Ray Palmer. They learned so much about this Earth, and the lives of the Royal Family, the Council and the highest ranking agents of the Council.

But what struck them the most is the story of the betrayals and crimes of three names that they knew could do nothing worth betraying for, Felicity Smoak, Iris West and Imra  Ardeen.

Their stories were incredibly tragic that it was hard for the girls to imagine the three of them going against their own teams, more importantly the men that they love, or appear to love.

But, their mood shifted when the High King and Queen began telling all about Daxton, and it greatly sparked Kara's interest.

"... Daxton, also known as Daxam and Krypton merged as one, is one of the most powerful planets in the galaxy, and the most beautiful at that. Powerful because of Daxam's vast and strong armies and Krypton's advanced military technology. These two sister planets have been allies ever since, despite their differences. The allegiance only grew stronger when Krypton exploded and the Kryptonians had taken refuge on Daxam, where they have been making preparations to protect the planet from Krypton's debris when it exploded. Only then when Kara Zor-El of Krypton and Mon-El of Daxam were wed did the name Daxton was born. And a year after their wedding, Kara and Mon-El took over as King and Queen, in which the alliance between Daxton and Earth was initiated. And Daxton has been thriving ever since." Dr. Palmer had told the story.

"What became the foundation of Daxton and Earth's alliance?" Kara asked.

"A friendship between two humans, named Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow, and two Daxtonians, named Kara Zor-El and Mon-El, and the hospitality of Earth for taking care of two of the greatest allies of one of the most noble leaders of Krypton, also known as two Green Martians named J'onn Jonzz and M'gann Morzz." High Queen Sara amswered her.

And the girls' interest in this unique yet incredible utopia has grown even more, and the small tug in their hearts that's been pushing them to stay on this earth is slowly becoming a form of gravity: gravity that makes them want to stay on Earth 50, away from everything.

All the pain, the heartbreak, the judgements, the fear, the pressure, the responsibility, everything. Most of all, away from Barry and Mon-El, and their lives of carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders.