Earth 50 11.0

King Mon-El and King Barry were waiting patiently in the throne room. They were pacing around the room while High King Oliver and High Queen Sara looked at them worriedly as they tried to focus on their sons, Crowned Prince William and the 2-week old newborn Prince Robbie.

The story of the crowned prince is a story the entire planet tries to avoid, as it was a tragic time for the High King. Before Felicity Smoak came into Oliver's life on Earth 50, Oliver Queen was deeply in love and happily married with his first love and highschool sweetheart, Samantha Clayton. The day Samantha got pregnant a month after their wedding was one of the days where Oliver was seen to be the happiest, next to their wedding, the day she said yes, and the day she told him she loved him.

But, his happiness was short lived when Samantha died after giving birth to William, and to say that Oliver was heartbroken would be an understatement during that time. He knew he had to carry on, for William. It was what Samantha would have wanted.

His three best friends before, and even after, he became High King namely Tommy Merlyn, and Laurel and Sara Lance, helped him raise William. The young Queen grew fond of Sara Lance, that he saw her as the mother he never had. And it made Sara and Oliver's friendship stronger.

Then, Felicity came along. And for once, he had hope. But it was lost after her betrayal.

And yet, through all that Oliver went through, Sara stayed with him. Tommy and Laurel would have too, but they just got together when Oliver was with Felicity, and he insisted that the new couple formed by his two best friends be happy with one another for a while.

And in the time he was healing with Sara's help, he found himself falling in love with her. And he was determined to show her how he felt. In the end, he won her over and the rest, as they say, is history.

Now, they are married with William as their first child, and just recently, a newborn baby boy named Robert 'Robbie' Queen II.

Anyway, its been hours since the kings brought their beloveds to the medical wing and they have been anxious since then. They couldn't eat, sleep, nor sit down and rest. The two kings were on edge for hours. The entire council, on the other hand, were taking a day off. As a form of respect to the royal family. Only Dr. Ray and Lady Lena Palmer, Lord Cisco and Lady Cynthia Ramon, Duke Tommy and Duchess Laurel Merlyn, Duke Roy and Duchess Thea Harper, General Kal-El and Dr. Hartley and Mrs. Zari Rathaway stayed, being the closest friends and family of the Royal Family.

Then, Dr. Palmer, Dr. Albert, Dr. Rathaway and Dr. Wells emerged from the great double doors of the throne room.

The two kings and the High King and his family all turned to the four doctors and rushed to them for the news.

"Well?" King Barry asked.

"The transplant was successful. Queen Caitlin and Queen Kara are now curse-free. The cure is also being given to Supergirl and Killer Frost as they are all resting now." Dr. Palmer informed them with a smile.

"Though something happened, that's why the procedure took so long." Dr. Albert added.

"What happened?" High Queen Sara asked.

"After the transplant was successful, their pregnancy fast forwarded 9 months and the fetuses were immediately matured for delivery so we had to perform a cesarian delivery at once. But, don't worry, your sons are fine and healthy and they are in the royal suite of the medical wing with their mothers, sleeping." Dr. Wells continued.

"Congartulations, your majesties." Dr. Rathaway congratulated the two new fathers.

The two kings were overwhelmed. That they pulled everyone present in the room for a group hug before they rushed to the royal suite in the medical wing.

And there, next to two Queen-sized hospital beds that were in the middle of the room where their beautiful queens lay resting and recovering, was a gold crib next to the Ice Queen and a red crib next to the Daxtonian Queen.

The Speed amd Daxtonian King slowly crept to their wives' beds and sat down beside them, stroking their cheeks and kissed their foreheads with joy and immense relief, before they made their way to the cribs where their sons lay alseep.

And there, in the middle of the crib, lay an angel wrapped in a warm blanket, one in gold and the other in red. Looking so fragile and innocent as their soft breathing became their lullabies which echoed around the room.

The Daxtonian King picked up his scion that was wrapped in a red blanket, the color of their sun on their home planet, and nestled his small figure between his arms.

"Khiel Zor-El. Our red sun." King Mon-El unknowingly whispered as he held his sleeping son close to him.

Meanwhile, the Speed King picked up the little bundle of innocence, that he knew would be as mischievous as he was as a child when he grows up, and began stroking his son's rosy cheeks that reminded the king of his wife's.

"Bailey Allen. Our bolt of lightning." King Barry whispered gently as he gave his son a gentle kiss on the forehead.

And the two kings looked over their sleeping beauties with their sons safely in their arms.