Earth 50 15.0

"Do you think its about time that we went back home?" Kara asked Caitlin as they took a pleasant stroll through the palace gardens.

Kara was wearing an elegant Kryptonian robe with the House of El crest stitched unto the chest. It was pure white with long lace sleeves and neckline and the silk of the fabric was tube-like and fell freely to her ankles. She wore white sandals on her feet. Her hair grew longer. It fell freely down her back in rich golden locks and ended just below her hip, and it shone like the rays of the yellow sun. Her eyes matched the brightest of comets that passed through the dark night sky, her lips the richest shade of red, her cheeks naturally pink, as if touched by the pinkest and reddest of roses, and her skin as flawless and lively as a peach during harvest season. Soft, smooth and sweet.

And this was all natural to her. No make up, no cosmetics. She shone like the sun without even trying. Her natural beauty before she came to Earth 50 was enhaced by the paradise she decided to stay in.

"Maybe. I mean, we've been here for six months. And I'm sure that our teams thought that we're already dead. Plus, the world needs Supergirl. Well, Earth 38 does." Caitlin answered her.

Caitlin changed as well. Her mahogany brown hair grew as long as Kara's and cascaded down her back in elegant yet natural waves. Her eyes were the warmest shade of chocolate brown. Her cheeks rosy pink and her lips as red as roses blooming amidst the harshest of winters. Her skin as pure and smooth as freshly fallen snow. She wore a white long-sleeved, off shoulder sun dress and was barefoot. She looked like a nymph in the woods.

They both do. At first sight, you can hardly recognize them from when they first came to Earth 50. They were an enchanting sight. And it was a completely natural look.

But, what has changed in them the most is how they have been experimenting with their abilities.

Caitlin finally got control of her other half and is able to use her ice powers even as Caitlin Snow. She doesn't turn to Killer Frost anymore. Thanks to her doppelgänger's help. She even managed to learn new moves and tricks with her powers. And she can't wait to try them out once she and Kara get back.

As for Kara, she learned a lot from the Earth 50 version of her Kryptonian family. She learned new flying strategies and techniques, tricks using her super strength and super speed, even some hacks with her heat vision and freeze breath.

And they did all this without any restraints or judgments from their friends. They look better, became better and are better.

And it felt like it was high time they went back home. As much as they want to stay on Earth 50, they missed their friends and family back home. And they missed helping people even more.

"And Earth One needs Caitlin Snow. The Flash wouldn't even be alive because of you. And I bet that your team is struggling to keep Barry cared for just like you do." Kara told her.

Caitlin could only sigh as they kept walking around the garden.

Even though it didn't seem that way on the outside, Caitlin and Kara haven't moved on from their love for Barry and Mon-El. But, they've gotten better at moving on with their lives. They somehow managed to keep going and live their lives to the fullest, even though their love lives are doomed to none.

"As much as I want to go home Kara, I don't think I could face Barry and the team again. No doubt Cisco vibed the lakehouse and saw us go with our doppelgängers willingly." Caitlin told her.

"I understand. And as much as I would love to stay here on Earth 50 forever, we can't. We still have responsibilities and obligations to our teams and our cities and Earths." Kara reminded her.

"And besides, I miss everyone. I know that they are all techinically here, but..." Kara added.

"But, its not the same." Caitlin finished for her.

They were silent the rest of the walk back to the palace. Until Caitlin finally spoke on the steps of the stairs.

"Okay, we go home first thing in the morning. We tell our doppelgängers tonight at dinner." Caitlin said with a smile.

And Kara would have been happy, if she didn't remember one tiny detail.

"What about our clothes? The ones we came in here barely fitnus anymore."

And she would be right. In a span of 6 months on Earth 50, Caitlin and Kara managed to achieve a figure that would leave men breathless and women envious. They grew out of their lanky yet fit bodies and gained a figure that is to die for.

"Well, since our sizes are now equal to that of our doppelgängers, maybe they have some casual clothes that they don't want anymore and could be given to us." Caitlin suggested, and Kara agreed as it seemed plausible.

"Okay then. We better tell them now. No doubt Queen Caitlin and Queen Kara have a very extensive wardrobe filled with every style and clothing item you can think of." Kara said and they entered the palace.

And Caitlin couldn't help but find her statement amusing yet true.