Ch. 7

I woke up the next morning with my eyes puffy and red. It was so early in the morning because i went to bed so early.  I must've been crying last night because of what Sam did. I looked at my phone and they're were texts for days. From Leah, Savannah, a bunch of other people and finally Sam.

*text message *

Sam: get a fuckin life do u understand that i dont like you youre not my type leave me alone u fucking loser.

That broke my heart. Literally a week ago he was so sweet and nice and i couldn't believe it. This made me angry. "youre not my type" huh. Well lets see about that one.

I went into my mom's bathroom cabinet and the first thing i saw was hair dye. My mom dyes her hair blonde so this was going to be perfect. I took the dye and ombred my hair to the root. I was really good at dying hair so this was going to turn out perfect. I waited about 30-ish minutes and washed it out. The colour looked a little brassy so i dumped toner in my hair and washed it out.

I was practically a blonde now but you could still see my brown hair at the root. I took some foundation and applied it to my face. I topped it off with, powder, bronzer and blush. I looked at my face and it looked flawless but not cakey like the rest of the girls at my school. I lined my top lash line very thin and applied some mascara. I thought i looked pretty hot.

I went to my closet and found a crop top i have never wore before. It was a light grey full sleeve crop top that wasn't too short. I picked out some light washed ripped jeans and tied a flannel around my "waist. I put on all black converse and went back on my bed since it was only 7 am.

Once i scrolled throught twitter, instagram, tumblr, and snapchat it was already 8. I went downstairs and smelt pancakes.

"Wow, thats a little bold for you" my said kissing me good morning

"Eh, its whatever" i mumbled

"What's the special occasion?" she asked

"Nothing" i replied

She looked at me kind of funny while i was eating my pancakes. I brushed it off as i headed out the door.

Today was going to be a good day at school. I was finally going to stand out. I got out the car and there waiting for me was Anastasia and Leah. I got out my car and their reactions were pricless. Even though they basically wore the same clothes as i'm wearing today, they were still suprised.

"Woah!" they both said at the same time.

I walked passed them smirking, they followed me like i was their leader. I liked my new look and my attitude.

As i walked into the school everyone turned around and looked at me. I just smirked at them and continued to walk. The jocks were down the hall were my locker was and their eyes were wide open. I went to my locker and took my books out. As i was taking my books out i could feel all the eyes on me.

"Heyyy maaa" i hear a voice behind me.

It was Cameron, who chilled with the jocks. I smiled at him sweetly and walked away. My friends said nothing, they just followed me everywhere i went. I was enjoying this way to much. I looked at the time and i was already late for class, as usual. I walked into the class and of course all the eyes were on me.

"Ma- " Mr.Louis paused and looked at me head to toe. "Maya you're late"

"Cool" i smirked.

I purposely sat at the back of the class next to the jocks. I looked up trying to pay attention but all i could see at the corner of my eye was the jocks staring at me.

"Like what you see" I said to the guys staring at me, still looking up at Mr. Louis. I sounded so cocky but i loved it

"Yep" i heard Jack G say. The rest of the guys laughed and i giggled with them

I looked over at Sam and he was looking at me strange. "What?" i asked him

"Nothing" he smirked

Before i knew it the class was over and i got up right away. An annoying girl infront of me was in my way so i asked her to move.

"What" she said stupidly

"Did i fucking stutter?" i asked her sternly while everyone looked at me.

"Sorry" she said as she moving her stuff out of the way

I walked by and left the class. I got to my locker and all my friends where there.

"Sup bitches" i greeted them

"Woah Maya i like it" Savannah looked at me and laughed

I smiled at her as i got my books for math. All of a sudden my friends went silent and someone was leaning on my locker.

"Want me to walk you to math" i familiar voice asked. Sam.

I smilied at him sweetly as i closed my locker. "In your dreams"

My friends giggled as i walked away.

I got to math and the class literally went by so fast. All the attention was on me because people heard about what i said to Sam before class. Sam, on the other head was in the corner of the class glaring at me. I could tell he wanted me but i wasn't going to let him.

Before i knew it lunch time was over and the last 2 periods flew by so quick. (sorry for the time changes)

After school i was infront of my car opening the door when someone stopped me.

"What do you want Sam?" i asked him

"Why are you acting like this?" he said worried

"Why do you care?" i snapped back

"Because i like-" i cut him off

"You're a fucking joke" i opened door of my car and drove off.

Was he really about to say that  again? 'i like you' please he's such a fucking douche. But i guess my little makeover worked. I wasn't going to let Sam get in my head again like he did before then basically embarrass me in front of everyone. I was going to make him pay.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for voting and reading! i have 1k reads and thats amazing i never thought i would get here lol! I know this chapter kind of sucks but i was really busy and i wrote this really fast so it sucks. I promise you though the next chapter is going to be awesome!!! Thanks for reading && please vote! Comment if you liked it! xx