Ch. 16

"What do you want?" I asked him

 "Nothing, just asking if you want to go with me" he smiled stupidly which was cute.

 "Sammm-mmm" I started mumbling as the alcohol was kicking in.

 "Yeah, you need to go home" he laughed as he grabbed my waist.

 "I'm fine, okay?" I pushed him off. "Stop taking care of me I'm fine!" I yelled as loudly as I could.

 I started to walk off into Sam's  house to find a empty room, and as I was walking up the stairs someone covered my mouth so I couldn't scream.

Before I knew it I was being carried to the washroom, unable to scream or move. The washroom door locked as a tall figure threw me inside.

"You want to have fun?" he laughed grabbing me off the floor and pushing me against the wall.

 "Who are you?" I whimpered with tears pouring down my face.

 "Don't worry baby" he whispered as he was lifting up my dress.

 "STOP IT! HELP!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could.

 "Shut your mouth" he slapped me across the face

 I was on the ground sobbing holding my stinging cheek. "You dress like a fucking whore but don't like to have fun, pathetic" he spit and left me in the washroom.

 No one was upstairs at that point and the music was way too loud for anyone to hear me cry.

I was lying on the floor holding my cheek until I was a familiar figure. "Sam" I cried, still unable to move from the pain.

 "What happened?" he said as he removed my hand from my face and saw my red cheek. "Who did this?"

 "I don't know-w w-who h-he w-w-as" I stuttered in between my sobs.

 "Come here" he whispered gently as he carried me bridal style to his room.

He tucked my in his bed and kissed my stinging cheek with his soft lips. "I'll come back okay?"

 I nodded.

 I heard Sam yell something then all of a sudden everyone left. The music stopped and Sam came back upstairs.

 "Are you feeling better?" he whispered  into my hear.

 "Yeah"

 "Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" his words went into one hear and out the other. At this point I didn't care, I just wanted Sam with me to protect me. (so cheesy)

 "Stay with me" I whispered with my weak voice.

-------------------------------------

HEY TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW BRUH! ps) i know theyre short but hey at least you got 2 chapters! enjoyyyyyyyy!!!!!! x0x0