Ch. 15

The party was packed. I came with Jack and he didn't look too bad. I was wearing a tight black dress that showed off my curves and my hair in a high pony tail.

"Do you want drinks?" Jack yelled in my ear since the music was really loud.

 "Yeah" I yelled back.

 I made my way to the crowd where people where people were dancing because I saw my friends. "You and Jack look cute, I approve" Anastasia giggled.

 "Yeah, I guess so" I looked back to see Jack with Sam and Jack j. Jack didn't have drinks in this hand but a joint. "Typical" I thought.

 So I decided to play a little game. I walked over to Gilinsky and dragged him into the dancing crowd. I started grinding on him while Sam was watching.

I could see Sam's face flaming up and I loved it. He was such a coward towards me so I thought it was only right to do the same. After a couple of songs I went to get a drink and saw Sam talking to Gilinsky again, so I walked up and kissed Jack.

Sam's face was priceless but at that point I didn't care about Sam's reaction anymore. I got my revenge and all I wanted to do was go home.

I was never really into parties and drinking since I was an athlete.

 "Jack can we go home?" I asked seductively in front of Sam.

 "Yeah just 5 more minutes" he pointed to his watch.

 "I'll take you home" I felt someone poke me from behind...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, Share? hahahah more coming sooonnnn xoxo