Ch. 12

After a week without talking to Sam i figured he wasn't interested anymore. I was confused more than ever and i couldnt get him out of my head. After school i saw him talking to some friends but i just walked my them to my locker.

As i was trying to open my locker i heard Sam calling me from the crowd of people. "Maya wait up!"

I turned around with a small smile on my face closing my locker. "Hey do you wanna go out to the movies tonight" he smiled back.

"Uhm... I'm not sure if thats a great idea after what happened last week" i laughed.

"Maya you know i dont care about that and i dont really mind" he smirked.

We kept talking and it was going good until his friends walked by and ruined it all. "Sam you pussy" they laughed.

Just as i thought Sam was going to say something mean to me again, he actually did the opposite.

"How bout you faggots back the fuck off" his face got serious

Jack stepped up. "Excuse me?"

"You fucking heard me dude, Fuck. Off" he said sternly.

"So you're ditching us for some bitch i see, no whatever dude it fine" he pointed at me.

"shes not a bitch and i'd much rather be with her than with you guys" Sam grabbed me waist and pulled me closer.

I couldn't help but blush. I covered my face so no one could see my rosy cheeks.

As his "friends" walked away, Sam turned back to me. "Sorry about that, don't know what they're being assholes. Most of them like you anyways, i just think they're jealous that you're giving me another chance" he laughed.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I probably looked so stupid. I didn't know what to say so i just hugged him.
Since Sam was so tall i had to hug his waist and rest my head on his chest. I don't know why i was giving in so easily but i just couldn't control my feelings.

After school I got into Sams car and we drove to the Mall. We goofed off around the mall and then headed to the movies. Once the movie started i was already feeling a little tired.
Sam had his arm around my me so i decide to rest my head on his shoulder. I eyes were slowly closing until Sam kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him.
"What?" i giggled.

"Nothing, you just look super cute when you sleep" he laughed.

After the movie was done it was already 10pm. Sam drove me back home in silence since he knew i was tired. As he pulled up to my house he held my hand and our fingers intertwined.
"Thanks for tonight it was really fun" he smiled.

"No problem" i kissed him of the cheek since i was too tired to actually try to kiss him on the lips, because we all know where that leads to...

"Good night" i whipsered and got out of the car. Once i got into my bed i crashed almost instantly and passed out, smiling and happy...
-----------
I cant make exuses becuase honestly who wants to hear them? So so sorry i didnt update! I was just really lazy and i was on vacation for a week without wifi! I will try to update more frequetly! Thanks for still reading!! Xx