SHOULD I SAY YES OR NO

Michael's POV
I said, "So Abby I was wondering if you'd be my girl?" I was so nervous but she said no when I looked over at her she had a surprised look on her face. But I couldn't tell if she was happy about it or not I hope so.
Abby's POV
I was so surprised did he really just asked me if I wanted to date him or not. I was dumbfounded should I date him I mean he's nice, sweet, and caring it's all a girl could ask for. I don't know am I ready to date him I should say yes I mean I do like him. Maybe I just didn't hear his question right, maybe it was my ears playing tricks on me. I said, "Michael what did you say again. He said, "Abby I was wondering if you'd be my girl? I said "Oh Michael I will I'll be glad to thank you. He said, "Abby we can't let anybody know about this if Joseph were find out I would be in so much trouble and so would you and I don't want to risk you getting beat by him." I said, "Michael what do you mean by getting beat by him." He said, "Well Abby he beat us whenever we make mistakes in concerts and he beats us if we do things wrong I've never told anyone this before but I figured since you and I are dating you should know and since you live in this house now." I said, "Okay Michael but what happens if he does find out." Michael said, "Well most likely Joseph will be mad." I said, "Why?" He said, "Well it's because Joseph thinks that having a girlfriend will get you distracted from work from your singing and dancing and he thinks that if I have you around that you will distract me try to get me not to do concerts anymore but I won't let him hurt you even if he does find out he'll have to go through me before it gets to you." I said, "Oh Michael you're so sweet." He said, "Well that's how my mother raised me." I said, "So how are we going to keep it a secret." He said, "Well sometimes I like to go to this tree and it's far off that nobody knows where it's at and when we're around my parents, well I should say Joseph my mother would be happy but just don't show like you like me because even if Joseph finds out you like me he's going to kick you out and put you back on the streets and I don't want that." I said, "Okay Michael but I've been on the streets my whole life well until now what would be the difference with going back." He said, "Abby don't think that way you'll stay here I promise you my mom won't let you leave even if that means Joseph hurting her which hurts me but I don't know what I choose you or her that's something I cant take I would stand up for both of you." I said, "Thank you." Michael said, "No problem but you know something the time I met you on the streets when I looked at you before I came over I knew that you would be the one for me and I don't care if you're paralyzed I still love you, I don't care if you turn ugly I still love you, I don't care if your hair doesn't look the neatest and your clothes aren't the greatest but I still love you it's what is on the inside that matters not the outside." I said, "Michael how did I find someone like you and Michael I will always love you too no matter what even if you have going towards all the time even if you have to stay up late and work in the studio I Will Always Love You no matter what because Michael you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me I can finally have someone that actually loves me again I haven't had anybody in 7 years to love me care for me it's been hard." He said, "I know Abby, but you and I can get through it together forever and I'm glad that you understand everything about me because most girls they'll leave me when they find out that I have the concerts and the tours and having to work late in the studio but Abby just wait when you and I turn 18 you and I can move out get our own place." I said, "Michael are you going to do your music career when you're older." He said, "Well Abby I think when I turn 18 I'm going to break away from a group I think I'm going to do a solo career I just don't always like working with Joseph he's always abusive he makes fun of me." I said, "Oh Michael I'm so sorry." He said, "well now I finally have you to make it not hurt as bad to you help me get through the pain." I said, "Michael I will always be here for you no matter what." He said, "So will I." I said, "Well Michael we have an hour until dinner what are we going to do." He said, "You know what I usually never do this but I don't care who it is I want you and I show our love together and I knew that you would say yes today so I brought this knife so we can carve our names into the tree." I said "But Michael wouldn't that hurt the tree." He said, "It will and I feel bad for it but it'll heal." I said' "Okay." Michael said, "well come here." Then he picked me up he sent me on my legs and held me from my waist and him and I carved our initials into the tree it was a heart with the entitles of MJ and AK. I looked at Michael and at that moment I wanted to kiss him but should I? Probably not.

 I looked at Michael and at that moment I wanted to kiss him but should I? Probably not