SHOULD I

Abby's POV
Michael and I we're looking into each other's eyes and I felt something I've never felt before. It almost felt like butterflies in my stomach and I felt loved something I haven't felt and such a long time. I felt safe felt like time stopped for that Split Second.
Michael's POV
I was looking at Abby and I wanted to kiss her so bad but should I? Yes I should. I bent down and kissed her on her lips and it felt like fireworks were going off. She made me feel meaningful there wasn't anybody telling me to do that do this. It was nice her and I kissed for 5 minutes just sitting there almost like both of us were shocked that I just did that cuz usually I'm shy. She looked at me she pulled away for a second. She said, "Michael what was that."  I thought oh my God what have I done. I said, "Abby I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She said, "Michael I'm just surprised I just thought you were shy and wouldn't want to do that if it makes you feel any better I wanted to do that to you too." I said, "Really?" She said, "Yes Michael you make me feel loved care for safe." I said, "You make me feel the same and don't ever worry you are not alone for I am here with you and even when you're far away I will still be there I'll be there for you. Abby no matter what." She said, "Michael you're so sweet I love you." I looked her and I said, "I love you more." Then at that moment I heard mother yelling for us. I looked at the time I cant believe you stayed half an hour later then we are supposed to. I yelled, "Okay Mom will be there soon." I don't know if she heard me or not but I heard her yell, "Okay Michael just make sure you hurry before Joseph comes down you know he'll be upset." Then I put Abby and her wheelchair and she said, "Michael you've got some lipstick on your lips." I said, "really." She said, "Yeah. So I wiped it off and push her towards the house. We got in there her and I washed her hands and went into the dining room.