Dinner

Abby's POV
Michael pushed me into the dinning room. Pushed me up to the table and sat down next to me. Then kathrine called everyone else down. First Janet and Latoya came down then it was Jackie, Marlon, Jermain, Tito, Randy, and Rebbie. Then Joesph came down sat at the table and just gave me a dirty look. Everyone else got there plates. Kathrine said here Abby I'll get your plate. I said, "Okay thank you." She said, "your welcome." I handed her my plate. She put a little on I said, "that's good." She said, "Are you sure." I said, "yes." She said, "okay." Then she handed me my plate. I started eating. Joesph just stared at me the whole time. My one hand was under the table and Michael put his hand on my hand and assured me that it would be okay. I was eating with the other hand and the whole entire time I couldn't figure out why Joseph was staring at me. I wish I could figure it out but I couldn't I finished eating and asked Katherine if I could use the bathroom. She said, Okay so I push my way into the bathroom and I just sat there in my wheelchair not even thinking. What mattered who cared what happens I just couldn't figure out why Joseph stared at me did I do something? Maybe he figured out that Michael and I were dating who knows. Then I heard a knock on the door and I didn't realize that I had been sitting in there for an hour. So I open the door and there was Michael standing out there and he said, "Why don't you and I go talk." I said, "Okay." So he picked me up and brought me up to his room and asked me. "What is going on." I said, "Well the whole time I was eating Joseph was staring at me." He said, What do you mean." I said, "Well I don't know he was just staring at me." He said, "Do you know why?" I said, "No not really." He said, "Well you think maybe he figured out you and I were dating." I said, "Non" He said, "Well do you think maybe he thinks that you are getting us distracted." I said, "Maybe that is it." He said, "Well you know if you ever need to talk to me." I said, "I know." He said, Look my mom might have you sleep with the girls tonight." I said, "That's fine."  then I hear Katherine say, "Michael, Abby come out here right now." So Michael and I go out there and she said, "what's going on?"