LOVE

Please don't take this chapter as being disrespectful to Joe Jackson. This is just the next chapter I had written I fully respect Joe. Rest in peace Joe.

👆👆please read this before moving on👆👆👆👆

Michael's POV
I walked up to Joesph and said "I can't believe you did this!"
He said "I don't know what your talking about."
"Really Joesph you slapped her in the face and now you made her run away!"
"Oh well that bitch deserved it."
"Joseph don't ever call her that again."
"Yeah well she is, she got pregnant by another guy and now you are gonna take it in like it's your kid."
"Well Joe she was raped by her teacher and I'm taking the child as my own because that child needs to have a father."
"Okay Michael whatever just don't come crying to me when you find out that she is cheating on you."
"Well Joesph I know she didn't and she never ever will she is loyal and always will be."
I looked at mom and she had a shocked expression on her face. She said "Michael if you are wondering where Abby is she ran to the tree."
"Thank you mom."
"You're welcome."
I turned around and started running towards the door. I opened it and slammed the door leaving a loud boom and my father yelling at me. I didn't care the only thing I care about right now is Abby.I started running as fast as I could. I started feeling my shoes getting wet from the dew on the grass. I saw Abby sitting by the tree crying. As I got closer I could see her make up stained face. I finally got to her. She looked up at me She said "leave me alone michael."
" why do you want me to leave you alone."
"Because Michael sometimes I just feel like no one cares. Sometimes it's hard to be with your boyfriend and know that his dad hates you."
" Abby he doesn't hate you." "He kind of does Michael think about it he slap me, he's mean whenever I'm around him, and he gets mad gives me a hard time."
"Look he doesn't hate you he just has a problem with having people in the house because he feels that will get in the way of our music business."
So are you saying that I'm in the way."
"No I would never say that I would rather be with you than do music. Trust me he will get used to it."
"Alright if you say so."
"Come here."
"Ok."
She stood up and walked over to me. She stood a foot away from me. I reached over and pulled her into my arms, she lay her head on my chest. She said "I love you michael."
"I love you too."
She looked up at me and said "I love your more."
I said "I love you most."
"Prove it."
"Okay."
I bent down and start kissing her out lips move in rhythmic motion. Her hands reach up and wrap her arms around my neck as I start moving my hands down her back and rest them on her hips. She takes her brings her arms down to my hands and move my hands to her butt. She brings her arms back up to my neck. As I start grabbing her ass she starts moaning.
She said "fine you win."
"Good."
"Michael can we go back home."
"Yes."
We started walking back home when all of a sudden she stopped walking. I looked at her and said "what's wrong."
"She said Michael I need to go to the hospital."
"Why?"
"Because I ....."
A/n why do you think Abby has to go to the hospital? Leave it in the comments below.