2 1/2 years later

Abby's POV
Oh I'm so excited I'll be graduating in a couple months. I can't wait. Right now Michael and I are in school. We are in math class and it is so boring we are learn in calculus. I hate it so much. I look at Michael and he's working so hard I don't understand its like math just clicks with him well I can say one thing it doesn't with me. Im having so much trouble with this i don't even understand it. The teacher comes up to me and said "why is this so hard for you its so easy we've been working on this for weeks now." I said "well I just don't understand it." He said "well then your stupid and you should go back to 1st grade." Everyone started laughing at me except for michael he looked angry. I started crying i hate my teacher he's so mean to me ever since I joined his class i don't understand. Then he said something that made me cry uncontrollably he said "now I can see why you parents did die they didn't want to have to deal with such a terrible child." i just started crying i can't take it anymore. Then Michael said "excuse me Mr.Ray please leave my girlfriend alone she never did anything to you." Mr.Ray said "wow michael someone like you is dating a dirty girl like her." Michael said yes do you have a problem with it. Then the bell rang. Finally.  I was still crying Michael came over to me and said honey I'm so sorry don't cry. Then he wrapped wrapped his arms around me and I later my head on his chest and just cried. Then michael and I started walking out of class Mr.Ray said Abigail i want to talk to you. Michael said I'll wait to you its the end of the day so I don't have anymore classes. Then Michael left i walked over to Mr.Rays desk. He said Abigail look why don't you ask michael for help he'll help you. I said i know but why are you so  mean to me. He said in sorry but if you do something for I won't be mean to you anymore. I said what do you want me to do. He said come here. I walk behind his desk and stop in front of him. He stands up looks at me and starts kissing me. I pushed him off and said leave me alone you creep. He said don't forget I'm in control of your grades i can make you fail and you'll have to do 12th grade again. I said no please don't. He said then do this for me. I said no. Thats when he started kissing me I tried to get out but I couldn't. Then he rapped me. After he was done I ran outside. Michael was standing by the car. He looked at me and said "so what did Mr.Ray talk to you about." I said "nothing really he just said I should go to a tutor or ask you for help." he said "ok but why are you crying." I said "just what he said about my parents." michael said "are you sure." I said "yes." He said "okay but why are u limping." "Cuz michael these shoes hurt my feet." he said "ok well we'll stop tomorrow after school to get you a new pair." "ok Michael thank you." He said "no problem." After that Michael and I got in the car. My whole body just hurt. I didn't want Mr.Ray to do that to me. I feel like I cheated on michael. I feel really guilty. Michael looked over at me and said "Abby what's the matter your starting into space." "oh I'm just thinking." He said "about what." "just school michael." Michael and I finally got home. We walked into the house sat our stuff down in his room and then sat on his bed. I still feel so bad it's all my fault I could have punched him but I was just so scared. Michael is gonna be so mad at me if he finds out.