A MIRICAL

Abby's POV
I heard everything that Michael said the doctor said I could feel when Michael would hold my hand tell me about such a hard time he's having and I just wish wake up and when the doctor said that I might never wake up I just don't know what I'm going to do I have to wake up.
Michael's POV
I wish Abby could wake up I don't know what I will do with my life if she goes I go. I wonder if she can hear me and feel when I put my hand on hers I miss her so much 10 months without her feels like Whole Decade. I just wish Abby would wake up.
Abby POV
I have to wake up for Michael I have to that's when I tried my hardest to wake up. Finally I woke up.
Michael's POV
I was sitting they're waiting for Abby and today I'm not leaving me to stay with her forever. I looked up and saw her eyes open I thought this is just a figure of my imagination. Then the doctor came in and saw Abby awake. He said Michael look she's up she will need a little bit of time before you can talk to her though her body needs to wake up. I said okay thank you doctor. Then he left I waited 10 minutes and Abby looked at me and murmured Michael. I said Abby don't talk. All I wanted to do again was hold her in my arms but I knew I had to wait. She had a phone by her side so I called my mom and said that she was awake my mom said okay son we'll be there. Abby looked at me and said Michael I want to get up. I said let me go get the doctor. I went out and got the doctor and said that she wanted to get up. He said we can try setting her up. The doctor and I into the room the doctor said I'm just going to give her a little check and see how our joints are doing. I said okay. I wonder if he knows that she's paralyzed from the waist down cuz seems to try to be checking her joints on her legs which doesn't seem right to me. I said excuse me about Sir she's half paralyzed from the waist down. He said oh okay but let's just check just in case.
Abby POV
When the doctor is checking my legs it was weird cuz I could feel them touching my legs I've never had that before. Michael came over to me and said Abby I miss you so much I'm so glad you're awake you were out for 10 months and are you okay it looks like you're thinking about some thing. I said Michael I can feel them touching my legs. When I looked at Michael's face there is a gigantic smile across it. He said Abby try moving your toes. I tried that I did it I could finally move my toes. Michael looked at me and said Abby this is a miracle