should we tell her

Abby's POV
Michael and I looked at each other. When I looked over at him he nodded his head yes. Then Michael looks at his mother and says Abby and I are dating please don't be mad. When I looked at Katherine she had a shocked expression on her face. Then she said Michael I can't believe you finally found someone and don't worry your father won't ever find out and if he does and he tries to break you two up I will make sure that he doesn't because even though he might think she might get you distracted I don't care I'd rather you be happy having someone you love then doing music and I know music makes you happy but Michael she's always going to be there for you right Abby. I said right I always will be Michael no matter what. Michael says mom how am I going to keep this a secret she said I don't know Michael but just know if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here and always talk to Abby to about your problems Michael make sure you tell her everything. He said I will. She said okay well you guys can go back in but Abby do you want to sleep in Michael's room tonight or do you want to sleep in Janet and Latoya's room tonight? I said I'll stay with Michael. She said okay well I'll see you guys in the morning goodnight love you both. We said we love you too and goodnight. Then Michael and I go back into his room. He said Abby why don't you take the bed and I'll take the couch so no Michael it's fine so I'll take the couch you can take the bed. He said Abby just take the bed. I said Michael I'll take the couch you'll take the bed I'm not going to fight about this okay. He said I thought I told you I'm a lover not a fighter. I said Michael just take the bed. He said no. Then all of a sudden he pick me up put me on the bed. He said you will sleep here tonight no if ands or buts about it. I said okay are you sure Michael? He said yes. I said okay good night. He said good night love you. I said I love you too. He said I love you more. And him and I fell asleep and it was the best night sleep I've gone and 6 years.