UPSET

Abby's POV
I ran to the tree that michael and I carved out name's into. I climbed the tree and sat down. I can't take this anymore why is Joesph so mean to me?
Michael's POV
I just got done taking a shower I heard mom and Joesph yelling at each other again. I wonder what about this time. After I dried my hair and put clothes on I went downstairs to see why they were yelling at each other. I walked down the stairs quietly so I could listen without them knowing.

Mom said "I can't believe you hit Abby and made her run away!"

Joesph said "Well maybe if she wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be so mad!"

"well it's not her fault Joseph, her teacher raped her!"

"yeah right blame it on the teacher she probably cheated on michael with another guy then had sex with him and got pregnant!"

"you wait till Michael finds out he's going to be so mad at you!"

I don't care I did what was better for him anyway she deserved it!"

"what did she ever do to you."

"first she dated Michael now she's pregnant an probably just cheating on Michael." I'm so upset I can't believe he did this. I'm so mad. I wonder wear Abby is. I think she might be in the tree. I'm crying right now I'm so mad and sad at the same time. I went into the kitchen mother and Joesph turned to face me.

Mother said "Michael how long were you standing there."

"Long enough"

I went over to Joesph and did something I thought I would never do

A/N sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile it's just been hard and I'm sorry it's not a long chapter. Also check out my other books called "Moonwalker Problems" and " Lost parent "