Should I tell him the truth

Abby's POV
Michael said " well if it was mine I would be the happiest man in the world, but if it was someone else's I wouldn't be mad at you cuz I know you didn't mean it and I would raise it with you. But if I may ask why did you ask me?, Should I tell him I'm scared he might leave me. "Well Michael... my friend she's pregnant and it's not her fault but her boyfriend doesn't know and it's not his. So I was just wondering what you would do if I was pregnant." He said "well I know if you were and you didn't want to tell me, I would want to know so I could help you also I would want you to tell me who the father is." "Yeah I know." I should ask Katherine if she can get me a pregnancy test. I said to Michael "Michael I'll be back." He said "okay." I open the bathroom door went downstairs and Katherine was making breakfast. I walked over to Catherine she turned around and saw me. She said "what do you need Abby." I said "Catherine I know this is a very weird thing to ask you but could you get me a pregnancy test." She looked at me her eyes wide she has shocked expression on her face she said "let's sit down and talk." I said "okay." Then we walked into the living room and we sat down she looked at me and said "so why do you need a pregnancy test." I said "I think I'm pregnant." She said "with Michael!?" I said "no not with Michael." She said "did you cheat on him." I said "no it's complicated." She said "you can tell me I won't be mad at you but does Michael know?" I said "no he doesn't know I'm afraid if I tell him he's going to get mad at me and it wasn't even my fault that I'm pregnant." She said "how do you think you got pregnant?" I said "well I was raped." She said "by who did you see the person." I said "no not really but I think I know who it is." She said "who?" "I can't tell you." She said "why?" I said "because I'm not allowed to tell you he told me I can't tell anyone and if I do it will be worse next time I just don't know I'm scared tell Michael cuz I don't want him mad at me I don't even know how to explain it to him." She said "well you should tell Michael it's the right thing to do he won't leave you it wasn't your fault." I said "yeah I guess so." She said "do you want me to talk to him?" I said "yes please." She said "okay. Michael come down here please!" Michael comes running down the stairs he said "yes mom." She said "come sit down." He looked at me and had a puzzled expression on his face then he sat down beside me and put his hand on my knee. Catherine said "Michael before I say anything I want you to know it's not her fault she didn't want this and she's not cheating on you." Michael looks at me and says "what do you mean?" She said "Michael promise." He said "I will." She said "well you need to know something Abby came down to me today while I was cooking breakfast and asked me if she could have a pregnancy test." Michael looks at me and looks back at Catherine so confused he said "Abby I thought you said your friend was pregnant." I said "no Michael she's not I am." Michael just started crying I kind of understand why. was he mad at me? Was he happy? Was he sad? He looked up at me and had this smile spread across his face and he hugged me. Catherine said "Michael before you get to Happy there's something you should know obviously you know it's not your baby but someone raped her Michael." Michael said "I know because her and I never did that, but Abby who raped you?" I started crying I knew who it was but I didn't want to tell him I was scared to I said "I know who it is but I can't tell you Michael." He said "why?" I said "because I can't if he were to find out I'm being so much trouble like what would happen if I got hurt." Michael stopped looked at me and it looked like he was in deep thought....
A/N how was it leave me a comment down below.