morning

Michael's POV
I woke up and saw Abby still sleeping she looked like angel. I went in and took a shower. Thirty minutes paced I went back in my room and Abby was still sleeping.
Abby pov
I just woke up I saw Michael. I slept so good last night I was surprised I haven't gotten that go to sleep in a long time. Michael said hey Sleeping Beauty. I said hey Michael what's up. He said well let's go downstairs. I said okay. He carried me down the stairs that me and my wheelchair at the bottom. Push me into the kitchen then pick me up and set me at the table. I said thank you Michael. He said no problem. Him and I heard footsteps coming from the back. Him and I looked at each other look behind us and there was Joseph sitting there he looks so angry. He said Michael that your butt over here. Michael said what did I do this time Joseph. Joseph said you didn't do anything I want to talk to Abby alone. Michael said no if you want to talk to her I'm going to be here to. Joseph said fine whatever. Michael said Abby I'm going to go get her breakfast. I said thank you Michael. He said no problem. So Michael went into get some breakfast for us and I was left in the room Joseph. Joseph said you don't think I don't know your guyses game you don't think I don't know what you're up to I saw that tree I saw you do last night don't think I didn't and if you think that you're going to steal my son away from me try me. I said I'm not stealing your son and I didn't do anything to you why do you hate me. Because you're disgusting girl from the streets all that you want is money you say oh I'm half paralyzed I can't walk my parents died when I was 6. I said I am paralyzed and my parents did died when I was six they died in the fire thank you that's how I'm paralyzed because of beam fell on me in the fire so you really want to say that I'm not paralyzed in that my parents didn't die or whatever you say. He said you know what Michael probably doesn't even love you anyway. All you're doing is putting this family in danger once people find out that were bringing people in her house because their poor or they're from the streets then everyone's going to come. You know what I'm sure your parents are happy they died they probably didn't like having a daughter like you. I started crying it kind of hurt you know it feels like no one cares about me anymore which shows have just said to me. I said you know what maybe you're right maybe I should just go bye. I got down on my wheelchair it was a struggle but I didn't and I roll myself outside who cares about me anymore no one I feel like I should just die.
Michael's pov
I got Abby and I are bowl of cereal and know what she would want so I just got that. When I go out into the kitchen she wasn't there why maybe she's in the bathroom. I said Joseph where's Abby. He said oh she left went back to the streets. I said no she didn't she wouldn't do that. He said well she did. I feel like Joseph up to something why would I Abby leave like that. So I said Joseph why did she leave. He said well it's because I told her that she doesn't belong here anymore because I found out you two are dating and that's not happening so you know I decided I would break you two up and I told her that you don't care about her and that her parents are probably happy that they are because they don't have to deal with her anymore. I was getting so mad I slam the cereal down on the floor I don't even care Joseph can whoop me later. I ran outside I had to save a B I knew what you was going to do. She was going to go try to kill herself I know I have to save her I followed her wheelchair tracks. I finally found her she was out in the road. I was still like 100 feet away from her she looked at me tears in her eyes I looked at them it's almost like her hope was gone her Joy was gone happiness. I started running and screaming Abby don't she didn't care. All of sudden car came and hit her. I ran over to her picked her up she had blood everywhere. I picked her up ran to the house and screamed mom please help please. All my brothers and sisters came down and my mother. My mom said Michael would happen. I said Mom she got hit by car some please call nine-one-one. She said Jermaine go call nine-one-one. She came over to Abby she said how did she get hit by car. I said because of Joseph he told her that was just going to cause us all problems and that her parents I probably happy that they're dead because they don't have to deal with her anymore. Mother said oh son I'm so sorry. Jermaine came back he said the ambulance should be arriving soon. I said thank you. The whole time I was holding her I just was crying it's all my fault I should have left her in the room with Joseph. Mother looked at me and said honey don't cry she is going to be okay you have to stay strong for her. I looked at Mom and said Mom it's all my fault I should have left her in the room with Joseph. She said honey it'll be okay. Also near sirens thank God they're here. Then the EMTs came out put her on one of those beds and roller into the ambulance they asked me if I wanted to come along. I looked at mom she nodded her head yes she said will see you there go. I got in there and I was holding Abby's hand the whole time. We finally arrived after 15 minutes. Bmt's rotor into the hospital and I was there by your side he ran all the way up to the emergency room they said I couldn't come in I would have to wait on the rating room I said okay. Then mother and my siblings came up to me. They all sat down I couldn't believe how much blood I had all over so all over me I can't believe she lost that much. Mother said Michael here's some clothes I brought them. I said thanks Mom. She said no problem have you heard anything from the doctor I said no. I went in and changed when I was done I went back out and mother was crying. I went up to her and mother what's the matter. that's when I heard something I would never want to hear in my life.   
A/NComment and tell me what you think happened to Abby you'll find out tomorrow in the next chapter bye. Also read a book called Magical Connection.