Prelude

Frank- How’s life? My life is crazy, man (laughs) It’s crazy. Why is it crazy? Well, truthfully, I’m in love with a girl who is no good for me. Or so I think I am. I’ve known her since my high school days. She was a very smart girl. Then things went bad... Her mother & father were killed in a horrific car accident. Leaving her to live with her grandmother in the hood. She fell into the wrong crowd. And eventually turned to drugs. I lost contact with her after a while. Then I ran into her at a mall. She looked terrible. I could see that life hit her hard. We caught up. I told her I no longer flip burgers. My singing & songwriting is finally paying off. I got a record deal. Busy making this album & stuff. I trailed off a bit. Let me go back to her (clears throat) I’ve noticed I never said her name too. Her name is Chanel Jones. But was known as CJ. I had a crush on her in high school. It died when I no longer saw her. But when I ran into her at that mall... It came back alright. It scared me really. No matter how terrible she looked. She was always beautiful to me. Her pretty long hair & nice figure. Slowly decaying with each needle shot & snort of the powder she did. I’m trying to save her. But how does one drowning man save another? I guess I’ll soon find out.