Chapter 13: Nature Feels

Frank

Right now every worry, every concern, every drop of stress is being released from me into Lee's mouth. Boy, oh boy is she doing a good job. My toes are about to rip out of my shoes into her floor. I haven't had any this good in a long time. I wonder what I did to her to receive head this good. At this moment I don't really care. But I sure will find out later and put that shit into use. 

I watched her put the condom on only using her mouth. Damn this girl is nasty. But talented as hell. She straddled me and began bouncing as if her life depended on it. I put my hand on her hips directing her onto me. We were so hungry with lust we didn't even fully remove our clothes. Her dress was hiked up and her chest was out. My sweater was still on and my pants and boxers were around my ankles. Both of us still had our jewelry and shoes on. We just wanted to get straight to the point. And straight to the point is where we are at. 

Her house was quiet besides the hum of the fridge, the occasional hum from the air conditioning, and our moans. I was digging her facial expressions. It only turned me on more. This isn't my cup of tea but it sure is good this time around. We shortly climaxed soon after each other. She got off of me and laid on the couch. I reluctantly got on top of her and gave her some more of me. But only harder and faster. Soon she was screaming. I heard banging on the walls. Obviously, her neighbor's weren't feeling us. I just went harder making her scream louder. 

I slowed down to take off my sweater because I was getting hot as hell then sped back up again. I had been so sexually frustrated for a while. I wanted to do this with Chanel but she wouldn't be able to handle me. Lee barely is now. After another hour of various positions, we were too worn out to go any longer. She limped off to the shower. I went to the kitchen and cleaned up there. 

Once clean we said our goodbyes and I decided to head to the studio. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out once I got to a red light. I looked at the screen. I know this number. But I can't remember where. So I answered. It was the rehab. They told me Chanel hadn't shown up to her group therapy session. She was nowhere to be found. That's weird. They told me they would call me back with an update. 

Later that day when I was in the studio, they called me again. They caught Chanel on the security cameras leaving the center with her trash bag and getting into a car. She ran away from rehab. Just great. 

Chanel

Duchess picked me up. She took me to her place. Currently, we are getting high as hell. In about thirty minutes we will vein the club shaking our asses for money. She said Mack was very upset at me for not showing up to the club for a week. The business had picked up again while I was in rehab. I'll be back tonight so no worries. 

She drove us to the club. Both of us high as hell. I got there and it was live as I remember it to be. We went to the dressing rooms and the other girls were mugging like usual. We changed into our outfits and went out shaking our asses for money. Once the night was over and the club was gonna close Mack called me into his office. This is the first time I actually talked to him. I saw him before, herd him speak. But he never said anything to me. 

I walked into his office not knowing what to expect. His bodyguard walked behind me. I could tell he was checking me out. I wasn't interested in him. I walked in and saw Mack sitting at his desk rolling a blunt. A thick one too. He continued perfecting it not even acknowledging me. Once it was to his standards he lit it up and took a few puffs.

Mack- So you've returned. What made you think it was okay to leave and not tell anyone?

CJ- A friend sent me to rehab.

Mack- Are you still going?

CJ- No I check myself out.

Mack- Good. As Duchess should have told you, we've been pretty busy. I had dudes come in here asking for you and I couldn't do anything about it because you weren't here and no one knew where you were at. They were my highest paying costumers. So do you know what happens to you?

CJ- No.

Mack- You pay me back the money I lost. Since a friend sent you away, I'm guessing against your will, I'll go nice on you. You owe me five thousand dollars. There are two ways you can pay it off. One you continue to shake that ass of yours but your hours will be longer. Or have a night with me and Duchess and I'll overlook this incident. The choice is yours. You have twenty-four hours to give me your answer.