Chapter 1: Sweet Life

Frank

I walked out of today's session feeling really good. I feel like the monkey on my back is going away. I walked down the boardwalk towards my car. I parked around the corner. I could have parked closer but I felt like walking today for the hell of it. Nothing is wrong with walking. I finally made it to my car. I got in & started it up. I'm supposed to take Tyler & Travis out. Showing these guys the life they will soon have. I check for cars, then pull off to Travis'. I'm excited to show them my Def Jam life. With the empire Tyler is building, I know they will soon be able to have this life too. After a twenty minute drive, I made it to Travis'. I honked the horn twice & waited for them to come out. They finally came out, only to stop in their tracks. I got out of my car to greet them. I put my arms on the roof of my car & spoke.

Frank- Sup guys?

Taco- Yo, your car is sweet!

Tyler- We get to ride in that?

Frank- (scoffs) Duh.

They circled around my baby looking at her in awe. 

Taco- Look Ty I can see myself in this niggas rims!

Tyler- The tint is so sick man!

I did get Neff a nice bath yesterday & had her tinted a week ago. Travis opened the passenger door & looked in.

Taco- You got the orange leather seats too! Aw shit!

Tyler- Yo this is tight as fuck. I almost don't want to touch it.

Frank- You can touch it. Just don't touch the glass.

I got back in & they got in as well.

Taco- Where are we going?

Frank- To one of my favorite restaurants.

Tyler- Good I'm starving.

Almost an hour later we are finally here. I took them to my absolutely favorite spot. It's a nice restaurant on a cliff. It overlooks the Pacific Ocean. We all looked at the water. The sun was setting. There were very few clouds out. The view was spectacular. I snapped a few pictures. 

Taco- This is awesome already.

Tyler- Right. But let's go in. A nigga hungry.

We went in & were quickly seated thanks to previously making reservations. We were seated by the window with a similar view to the one we saw outside. The waiter sat our menus down & we began to look at what we wanted. I feeling a steak may do for me.

Tyler- Uh Frank...

I looked over my menu to Tyler. He had a look of concern on his face.

Frank- Yeah?

Tyler- I think we should leave...

Frank- Why? We just got here.

Tyler- Dude, just for a fucking glass of water it's $15.

Frank- I know.