Ch. 3

Welcome Back! Enjoy! (unedited)

Lu's Point Of View

The following morning

____________________________________

"...ce...Lucy. LUCY!" Natsu was shaking my shoulder with one hand, holding 'our' child in his arms.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes trying to get the sleep out of them.

"It's 8:25. She woke up about 15 minutes ago." He whispered while taking a seat next to me on the bed. He gently set her down on the bed between us. The little girl brought her feet up to her hands and stuck her toes in her mouth. I watched in awe as she played and played.

"Lucy?" Natsu questioned. Still staring at the baby on the bed, his face growing serious.

I was starting to get nervous. But why should I be nervous? I confessed to the love of my life just hours ago and I'm nervous?

"I was serious you know, about last night." Natsu moved to put his hand on the baby's belly. Tickling her in the process. He gave a small smirk before looking up at me. He leaned over the baby and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, Princess. I always have, I always will."

We were only inches apart, it took all I had in me not to close the gap. I tried to keep focused on his onyx eyes, but his lips were so distracting. I could feel his warm breath mix with mine.

"I...love you too."

It was silent as his eyes traveled to my lips, then back to my eyes. It was as if he was begging for permission. He took a deep breath in; his eyes filling with lust.

"So I guess that means," he breathed, looking down at my lips once more. "I can do this?"

In one swift motion Natsu smashed his lips onto mine. His hands lacing around my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair. I held him as close as humanly possible. The kiss started out slow the gradually got more intense. Somewhere along the line the kissing had began to slow down.

"I love you so god damn much Lucy Heartfilia." Natsu breathed in between kisses.

We were so lost in each other we had momentarily forgotten about the baby that separated us. She cooed trying to get our attention. We stopped our kissing to look down at 'our' new baby. Natsu and I laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder, while he kissed my forehead.

"So I've been thinking." Natsu said as he played with our child.

"Nastu? Thinking? That's dangerous." I giggled.

"I'm serious! We need baby names!"

His face grew serious as he started to think. You could see the gears twist and turn inside his head. I smiled knowing that this goof is mine.

"What about Sophia Aki Dragneel?" The name fell off of Natsus tongue as if it was too sweet. I instantly fell in love.

"Yeah," I looked down at Sophia and smiled. "Sophia Aki Dragneel."

Natsu jumped up off of the bed picking up Sophia.

"Come here, Soph!" He repeatedly kissed her on the cheeks.

"Let's go cook your beautiful mother some breakfast." Natsu then kissed me on the cheek.

"Get dressed and come to the kitchen Luce. After breakfast we'll go to the guild and introduce Sophia to all of our friends!"

††††††††††††††

Time skip  - After Breakfast -