Ch. 4

Natsu POV

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Lucy dragged me out of the guild and to the store down by her home.

We walked in to the store and bought over 10,000 jewel worth of baby stuff! We even bought a cute little outfit for Sophia that includes a skirt and bow for her hair.

Anther thing we bought for our daughter is a crib. Just so she won't have to sleep on the couch anymore.

Lucy and I walked hand in hand on the way home. We had decided to ask Gajeel and see if he would help us transport all the bigger stuff to our house later.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time Skip - Lucy's House
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You seriously did that?" I laughed as Lucy continued to tell me her story. I took the keys from my pocket, unlocked the door and pushed it open.

"Yep! Momma and I slid right down that hill and into the snow pile! It was SO cold!" Lucy put a hand over her mouth and giggled. Her giggles slowed and a sad look grew on her face.

"Lu? Are you okay?" I took one of her hands in mine and led her over to the couch. I sat down and she sat next to me. Lucy looked at the wall and started to space out.

"Lucy. Lu look at me." I tucked one of my fingers under her chin and forced her to look at me.

"Love are you ok?" I gave her a concerned look.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Lucy gave me a fake smile and went back to looking at the wall.

Her mother's death must have taken a toll on her. She's broken.

I quickly kissed her on the cheek and stood up. I stretched out my hand for her to take.

"Come on. Let's go make some supper."
She took my hand and stood up. We walked to the kitchen hand in hand and made our meal

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time Skip - After supper, Sophia is home
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Peak a boo! Ah PEAK A BOO!" I cover my face and uncovered it again.

It was about 8 o'clock at night and we had just got done putting together Sophia's crib. It was just me and the girls home alone. The TV blared and Lucy sat on the couch reading a book while I played with our daughter.

OUR daughter.

Sophia Aki Dragneel.

I love this little girl so much. She hasn't been in my life for very long, but I know I love her with all my heart. Her and Lucy. Sophia laid on the floor and let out a small yawn. I looked at her and smiled.

"Natsu why don't you go put her to bed. Ill shut everything off and we can go to my room and settle down." Lucy said while she closed her book.

"You mean our room." I flashed her a smile and picked up Sophia. I gently laid her in my arms and walk down the hall into her room.

It was a small one, with pink and white walls. A little dresser sat in a corner. A white rocking chair in the other and her crib sat against one of the walls. I sat down in the rocking chair and pushed the seat back and forth. Back and forth. Again and again till she fell asleep. I looked down at the sleeping child in my arms and smiled. I took one of my fingers and rubbed it against her cheek.

"You're going to grow up to be a strong, beautiful girl. I promise to protect you from this cruel world. No one will ever hurt you. I love you with all my heart, little one." I whispered.

Suddenly the door creaked open and Lucy came in. She was wearing a black baggie t-shirt and light blue short shorts. She gave me a small smile while strolling over to the chair. She ran her fingers through my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead. She took Sophia from my arms and cradled her in her own. She gave her a light kiss on the nose before placing her in her crib.

"Let's go to bed. Shall we?" She took hold of my hand and dragged me out of Sophias room and into ours. She led me to our bed and she crawled in with me in tow. Lucy pushed herself into me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I love you, Natsu." Lucy mumbled under her breath.

"I love you too."

Yiiiiikkkkesssss it's been a while. Hasn't it? Lol sorryyyyy

I hope you enjoy this chapter even tho it was shit and short. Ive got big plans for the next one. You might even find out what Sophia's magic is!

I swear the next one will be better.

Comment what ya think. Pleaseeee.

Spirit is out yo

Peace.