Chapter Two: Falling Inside The Black

I was sitting in class just staring at nothing, feeling my entire body relaxing, then I grabbed my coffee mug except the thing was, it wasn't coffee in there,"Yo Sam can I have a sip of that coffee?"
"It's not coffee"
"I know it's alcohol, I just need a fucking drink" I handed the cup to Taylor,"You haven't slept either haven't you?" I asked her and she responds, "Please when do I get any sleep?"
"You saw him too?" We went into the bathroom as she was cleaning her glasses,"Saw who?" She looked at me in the reflection confused. I shrugged and said nothing,"I'm just tired as hell" I forgot that almost all the kids in this High School complain that they're tired, but me being tired all the time is nothing special really.  She handed me back my mug, "Well I gotta to class, you gonna be alright here Skipper?"
"Yes I'll be alright nerd and plus, I'll be in class in a little bit" She chuckled lightly at that joke. I sighed as I leaned against the wall and grabbed my pack of cigarettes, just as I was about to light it, I took a pause,"How the hell did I get this?" I looked through my bag to look for a pack of cigarettes; Strangely I started struggling to get my arm out after I dug deeper into my bag,"C'mon you son of a bitch" Then I got pulled into my backpack. It was dark, no light was showing at the end, it felt endless as I was screaming and fell into water, I got out of the water and coughed. I looked up and there was finally light; I pulled my hair back to dry off, I knew that I fell asleep again, but where? I grabbed my lighter in my pocket, I saw writings on the cemented walls,"Seven deadly sins" Lust, Pride, Anger, etc, "Time to say your prayers Samantha" Then this force made me get on my knees,"Only God can judge you now, is that correct?" I groaned and screamed in pain,"If only there is a God out there" I said to him, he grinned in such a creepy way,"Why? Just why?" I asked him and he just disappeared,"Never accept an answer from evil" This inner voice that was so pure, angelic. He lost control of me staying on my knees, so he just let go and disappeared. Words can't describe it anymore,"The final child" I've heard whispers then this light started hovering over me and it felt like I was floating then I woke up,. I was back in the bathroom, hunched over the sink, my cigarette was lit up in my hand, I had to put it out before a teacher walked in, I rolled up my sleeves then I saw these writings on my arm, they were noticeable, yet couldn't read it. I touched it, "Ow" It was burnt and this is definitely not a coincidence. The school bell rang,"Shit" I grabbed my bag and ran to my class,"Late again Johnson"
"I was in the bathroom"
"I know, I can smell it from here" Fuck I stink of cigarettes, as if I had more than one,"So class, today we are...." Shit she makes this class too fucking boring, I couldn't keep my eyes open. After class was done, it was lunch; One of my friends, Christina came out of photography class,"Hey dude" I put my arm around her shoulders, "Hey Sam, what's up?"
"Not me, that's for sure, Lexmark have never made me want sleep more until today"
"Yeah speaking of sleep, have you slept yet?" I didn't answer that and she knows me well enough,"C'mon Sam, this is unhealthy" Now at this point, everything about me is unhealthy and I said,"I get it, but I just need a way"
"She's just in a coma, she'll wake up eventually" She went in the lunch line and I went to our usual spot.

I put my head down,"Rough day?" Joey sat next to me,"Has it been that obvious?" I was yawning and rubbed my face and he shrugged,"Just a little bit, what's wrong?"
"I-I need go to get her outta there, it's clear he's only keeping her there just for me to save her and look what he did to me" He didn't know what to say after what I just gave him a big mouth load of crazy shit and my arm, but I think anyone's advice isn't going to help me, except,"Like my mother has always said to me before she left Dad and I, face your fears, not everyone has to face it alone, we are here to help" I did find it hard to believe cause I've always felt like I have been alone for far too long and now I've just gotten so used to it that when someone tries to help, I think they're just doing it to pity me,"But that's what I'm afraid of, I know I'm not crazy. Plus isn't this the same Mom that came back and they also left you in that house?" He nudged me and explained it thoroughly, "They're still paying the house bills as long as I don't mess anything up" Which explains no parties and I said to him,"Look I gotta go, I need to get to my class early"
"Did you even eat yet?" I lied to him, I couldn't believe that I'd do something like that. I walked and Jordan tapped on my shoulder,"Jordan, hi" He put his hands in his pockets,"What's up? Haven't talked to ya in a while"
"Not much really"
"I heard that Lili is in the hospital" I nodded and he gave me sympathy, he's such a nice guy though,"It'll be okay, I am sure she can fight it" We talked and he went to his class, I have had the most legit crush on him. He was everything I could look for in a guy: Smart, funny, a musician, etc; Sometimes he makes me forget about Freddy, but there was also one guy in my dream. He was somewhat tan, muscular, had dirty blonde curly hair, he was sweet and so passionate, dresses like one of those guys from the 80s. I came to realization that I was daydreaming about this boy who had dirty blonde hair and dark eyes again, but this one I didn't mind,"He can't hurt you or us" I smiled,"You're right" I couldn't remember what happened but he got pulled away from his family for something. "Samantha, what's the answer to this?" I stuttered and flipped through the pages,"Anyone else?"