Chapter Twelve: The Dream Child's Daughter

Samantha POV
When I saw him in that boiler room, he was just standing there when there was little light showing and turning him into a shadow as he was tapping his razor on his leg,"Samantha" His low growl towards me after he said that, he pulled out his razors and scraped it along the pipes,"I know you Freddy Krueger" He kept walking,"I'm not afraid of you, it doesn't matter how long you have lived in everyone's nightmares because there will always be someone who will send you straight back to Hell"
"Sam, you don't always have to be the tough one, just need to...let go" He was behind me and had his hands on my shoulders,"Once you let go, I can give you a life you can never expect much, you can live forever. You and I can be a team" Now it all made sense, he was using Liliana to get me into this nightmare,"No, I will never be like you" He started snickering after I backed away from him,"Too late" He pulled Joey out from behind me when he disappeared and my heart just jumped

Rachel POV
There was a door that was locked, I grunted and pushed it as hard as I could, I sighed,"Please make this work" I turned into a spider to fit through the keyhole, I noticed someone struggling in a closet because the door was jammed, I turned back into a human,"Jordan?" I ran to the door,"Rach? Rachel! Open the door" I sighed,"How do I know that it's really you?"
"C'mon" I groaned and leaned my head against the door,"Use your power" I felt this door heating up and I backed away from it,"Why couldn't you have done that earlier?"
"Then how would you find me?" Good point,"Look we still need to find Joey, Alice and Sam" He grabbed my wrist,"Joey is dead" I handed him a weapon,"I would know Joey is not dead because he knows just as much as Alice and Sam, they are the reason why we are still alive" I grabbed a flashlight,"We are not giving up" He grabbed a flashlight and threw it to the ground and snapped his fingers,"Right" We walked out and we entered a little restaurant,"Alice?" She was sitting at the counter,"Alice" We walked towards her,"This was where I used to work and met Jacob's father you know" She tapped her finger and the moonlight was reflecting off the dirty counter, we walked towards her slowly because we were afraid that she was going to lose her mind,"We need to get to Samantha before Krueger finds her" She bit her bottom lip,"I've come a long way, I've waited for God knows how long for Freddy to come and kill him for good because he is like a disease or a bug that can't be killed. I believed he put a curse on me for a reason...he killed my son's father, my son ran away and now she's part of this"
"Now is your chance to defeat him Alice, you came here for Samantha, now do this for everyone that was killed by him and for the next generation" She looked at me and nodded, she looked back,"You'll see them soon, they may be gone..but not forgotten" She sighed and we walked out of the restaurant

Samantha POV
"Joey" I moved closer then Freddy put his razor finger on Joey's neck, the group came, they all found each other,"Joey" I had the others backed off,"Leave him alone"Alice said to him,"Or what?"
"We will take him away from you" Wow Jordan that was such a heroic answer, I looked at him and back at Freddy,"Freddy, this is our battle, not theirs" I gave him that look that he should let Joey go, so he did. Joey was about to reach out to me with his bloody right hand, I knew that one of our friends must've died, but his hand was pulled away,"Joey!" I ran and grabbed his hand, I pulled him as hard as I could but the force was so unbearable, I struggled until Jordan helped me,"You wanna play that way? Let's fucking do it" I threw a punch at him and he dodged it,"Motherfucker!" I had a lighter and Axe spray in my back pocket, he grabbed my wrist,"You think you got what it takes?" He pushed me into the wall so hard that I left a mark on the wall, my eye vision was distorted that for a minute and my hearing had a ringing, I groaned and I saw a shadow figure wearing a white dress walking towards me, screaming going on in the background

Joey POV
After he threw her into the wall, she lost most of her strength to get up so I knew we were fucked, but he was after me the most, I backed up into a bar below me that made me trip,"Fresh meat"
"No, no! Joey" Rachel running towards me, but Jordan holding her back,"You can't do this!"
"You're right, I don't have to...but I want to" He pulled out his razors,"Sam no!"and I closed my eyes and then I heard a squish noise, I opened my eyes and it was Samantha, she groaned lightly, he pulled the razors up to her chest and she screamed then he pulled the razors out of her bloody chest, I caught her and put her down gently, "Why would you do that?" She coughed up blood and finally answered,"I took the bullet for you man"
"You didn't have to do that" I pushed her bangs out of her face and kissed her on a place where there wasn't any blood and she held my hand,"I'm not afraid anymore" She said quietly to me and I shook my head praying her not to die,"Sam?" She closed her eyes and I had a tear down my cheek, I let go of her hand and clenched my fists,"You fucking-!"
"Joey! Don't do this" I felt this anger building up inside of me meanwhile someone was holding me back, he snickered, "It is said that young love doesn't last"