Chapter Three: The Dream Walker

I have no idea where I am in this battle or a punishment or whatever the hell this whole thing is, but my mother and I say that we all need to get lost find something. I was walking on a bridge, there was smoke everywhere, I couldn't see anything,"Who are you, and what do you want?" I yelled out and I went through another door,"Doors, doors and more doors, how fucking original can this be?" I was in a room, seeing a child, my niece singing the jump rope song,"1,2 Freddy's coming for you.....9,10 Never sleep again" Who's Freddy? I turned around and everything was clean, the floor wasn't dirty, the walls weren't wrecked before, later on I saw a girl who seemed 16 or older walking down the stairs, I followed her. I sat on the stairs and hearing her talk, "Fred Krueger Mom, Fred Krueger. Do you have any idea who he is Mother?Because if you do, you better tell me cause he's after me now" She was holding that same hat he wears every time I see him,"Fred Krueger?" I walked up to her, hearing her talk,"Screw sleep!" She dropped a liquor bottle, and walked away,"Honey, it's just a nightmare"
"That's enough" By the time she shut the door, I was about to walk out and I heard a voice,"Where do you think you're going?" He started snickering,"What the hell's wrong with you? Killing people, is this what you did for a fucking living?" I pushed him and he grabbed my wrist, "How I used to live until they burned me to death and your little friend Kyle tried to kill me the same way because he thought it would work, but he made it so much easier for me to take him"
"It was you who killed Kyle?" I jerked my wrist from him and I started backing up, that screeching noise, god I always fear when that sound comes back,"Children used to fall for my blades, I am a sinner, but I don't regret. Like I'm not going to regret killing your friend, Liliana" He was about to kill her, and I jumped on him,"You're not going to make me lose my friend again, Freddy!" I'll go through Hell to save my friend from this fucked up place. I started screaming and my mother started shaking me, "Samantha!"
"I'm not going to let you take her away from me" I woke up, my mother was right in front of me,"Mom"

She nodded and she was hugging me as I was frozen, unsure of what to do, "It'll be okay, she's just in a coma, I'm sure she'll wake up" I looked at my arm, blood, she noticed it also,"Your arm..what did you do to yourself?" I said to her that I didn't do this to myself, I knew that she wouldn't believe me, she took a deep breath,"I'll get something to wrap around your arm" She walked out of my room, I looked at my arm in the mirror, 'I got it from my dream' I thought to myself, is it really possible to get a injury from a nightmare? I got on my laptop and searched it up; There was a result from someone who went through a similar thing I went through,

'A few days ago, while sleeping at a relative's home, I woke in the night to find I had seriously cut my hands and wrist and had a badly bruised knee and my nose felt like it was broken.

I had been dreaming that someone was chasing me. I woke up running into something and I thought it was a floor lamp but I'm not sure. It was a collision with force, however as I recall my nose hitting it hard. I went back to bed and felt something wet on my hands and wrist. I turned on the light and my one arm was covered in blood and still bleeding'

I messed up my hair, I looked at any objects near me, but there was nothing sharp. Moments later, my mother came back,"Okay, here" She wrapped it around my arm,"4 cuts, how did that happen?"
"I guess that happened in my dream" She sighed, and made an emotionless expression,"It's not possible, you can't be harmed just from having a bad dream" But this dream I was in, did harm me, I didn't know what else to say, so I just shrugged my shoulders and she made me go to bed. I couldn't, not after what happened. I got on the computer and continued looking for information. I've been going through this for 4 years, now it's the time to end it. I looked up nightmares about the exact description of the man in my dreams and there were actually results from a newspaper from so long ago.