Chapter Four: Sleeping Beauty

When I told my friends, they still didn't believe me,"Why can't you guys believe me? This is no normal nightmare, nightmares shouldn't harm you" My friends still refuse to believe me, even when I showed them my arm and I stopped telling all of this since then, because I realized that I was on my own. No one can't help me, "I don't understand how Nancy managed to get into my dreams, how did she know about this? What is the connection of all this? If this began in Springwood, and my parents say they don't recall of this nightmare, then why are we over in Delaware?"
"I think you're answering your own questions?"
"What the fuck do you mean by that?" The only person that seemed to believe me is Joey, we've been friends since Elementary School,"Look, your father's Birth Certificate" We were in my father's private library, even though they told me that everything in the basement is off limits, and he handed me the paper,"March 27th, 1989, that is when he was born, he told me that his father died in a car accident before he was born. Yeah, so? He told me about that"
"Suspicious yet?" I shook my head and we got on the computer,"Did your father tell you about his mother?" My grandma, no he hasn't, I don't really know why,"No, he never told me about my grandma, I told you. I'm alone without relatives and I don't even know where they are"
"Dude, Sam, look at these blacked out obituaries, do you think that's a little weird? Because all of these deaths are car crashes, shot down, kidnapped and not one of these mentions died in their sleep"
"Yeah that is weird and it even takes up majority of the pages here" I asked him to move, so I can sit down and there was one mistake in the paper,"Nancy Thompson, 23 years old dies in Westin Hills, died in her sleep......Westin Hills, I've heard of that place, I need to see what it is" I saw the title and clicked on it then read out loud to him, "It's an asylum"
"What does it have to do with this?" I clicked on it anyway and in the 1940s, there was a nun who was left in the asylum with a hundred maniacs, and she was pregnant,"Whoa, this history is fucked up, mental patients raped a nun?" Joey asked and I nodded,"Wait, I remember, I had a dream that was similar to this. No, not similar, the exact description of this."

"Shortly after the baby's birth, the baby was given up for adoption" Joey got up and looked,"Did they say the name?"
"Sister Mary Helena, but I don't see the connection to this" Until I saw Amanda Krueger was her actual name. I got up and Joey sat down and tried analyzing,"Oh hey, in 2003, 2 mental patients escaped, and since then, they weren't found" I walked over to the computer,"What was their name?"
"Mark Davis and Will Rollins, look there's even a photo of both of them" I looked at them and I remembered that when I was 12, I had a dream of a blonde guy with a cross necklace screaming just to wake up, Freddy couldn't see me when he was talking to him, but when he set him on fire - wait, that was Freddy's memory,"I remember him, he was in my nightmare one time"
"Describe what happened" I took a deep breath,"Mark started screaming out for help and no one couldn't help him, he was scarred on his face and burned to death"
"Oh god, that must be painful, but how did you know what he looked like?"
"It was Freddy's memories, and I know that Nancy in my dreams said that evil has fears also, and I'm assuming we have to use it against him. What we need to do is find his fear, use it against him and hopefully get Liliana back" Joey moved hair out of my face,"We'll get her back Sam" Now this is starting to make sense, what if Liliana found a way for me to get into his memories to find his fear, the past of Freddy's murders, find the answers, how is this even possible?
"I know, I didn't mean for this to happen, after I told her all this, then she got into a coma. I want to sleep, to get her back, but I can't at the same time because I fear him. Who knows that when I sleep, I'll never wake up?"
"You're not alone Sam" I looked at him, "Do you know what he really looks like or are you just helping me because I'm insane?" He told me that he knew what he really looked like,"What?"
"I know what he looks like, I needed answers too because I thought I was going insane, and whatever is happening now, it's real. Lili is at stake and we need to do something before she dies" I wasn't alone, for once, someone actually believed me.