My Bella

Mini: How They Met 

Date: April 18th, 2006 

Place: Cullen's House (Before Alice moved) 

A/N:  

-Alice and Jacob weren't close 

-Alice was dating Jasper, almost engaged 

-Todd is the quarterback 

-Lyra is the nerd 

POV: 3rd Person

Bella and Todd arrive to the party, hand in hand. Bella was wearing a dress that went up to her knees that was purple and black and Todd wore dress pants with a long sleeved shirt. Bella looks around and sees one of her friends. Todd sees some of his friends and they separate to talk to them.  

Bella walks to her friend, Lyra and they hug. "You look great, Ly."  

"Thanks, you look good too." Lyra smiles and spins around in her pink sequence dress.  

Todd walks back to Bella an hour later. "Hey, I'm gonna go outside to play football. Call me if you need something." He kisses her head and walks out.  

Bella sighs. "He always leaves.." She looked down. "I thought this was gonna be fun.."  

"I'm sorry." Lyra walks away from her and Bella sighs. She hates being alone. She walked around the house, sad and then she bumps into a person.  

"Sorry." They both say. Bella helps the girl up.  

"Thanks." She smiles. She had to be almost 5 feet. Her hair was reddish brown and went to her ears. Her skin was somewhat pale and her eyes were brown or hazel. "What are you doing alone?" She asked, seeing her expression. 

"Just waiting for my boyfriend to dance with me." She sighs and moves some of her brown hair behind her ear. 

"Well, you should come inside. My friend's brother would probably love to meet you." She drags Bella inside and brings her to her brother.  

Bella gave her a strange look and then sighed. She hated meeting new people. She didn't even know who this was. "Are you sure??" She asked. 

"Yeah. Edward!!" She called and ran, holding her hand and running to a boy standing by the door, drinking punch.  

"What's wrong, Alice?" He looks at Bella. "She probably wanted you to meet me against your will, correct?"  

Bella nods and Alice rolls her eyes. "Remember this moment, Edward. One day, you'll thank me." She says, smiling.  

"I'm Edward, you can probably tell. This is my weird friend, Alice." He points to Alice and she spins like a ballerina.  

"I'm Bella.." Bella forces a smile. "It's nice to meet you."  

"She was all alone, so I thought you'd keep her some company until the football game is over." Alice giggles.  

"No, it's fine.. I'm fine being alone.." Bella says, protesting.  

"Yeah right. You looked like you were gonna cry outside." Alice rolls her eyes and sees someone. "Jasper!" She runs to him. 

"Are you guys related?" Bella asks, confused.  

Edward laughs. "Nah, she's a family friend. Her and my sister were born together. Not the same day, but our parents were in the same delivery room." He says, smiling. "She's a great friend though. I can see you two getting along."  

A slow song came on and Bella sighs. "I wish he would put football aside for once and just dance with me."  

"I can dance with you." Edward offers, smiling a smile she absolutely loves now.