Rosalie

Chapter 14: Rosalie 

Date: September 6th, 2010 

POV: Bella 

Author's Note: 

-It will be a while before you find out what happened to Rosalie

                                                             My Bella (Edward)

          I held the small baby in my arms and I rocked her - such a perfect baby - while I rocked in a rocking chair. I kissed her forehead carefully and I put my finger in her hand and she held it with her tiny hand. I smiled and we stayed like this for a while.  

          I woke up - why was that a dream. It was such a good dream.. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes - Edward was probably downstairs making breakfast - I can smell it. Why did I get such a perfect dream? I wiped the tears out of my eyes and I got out of bed. I walked to the room Jonah was in and he was still sleeping. It was time for him to wake up.. I walked over to his bed and I sat on it.  

"Jonah, w-w-wake up." I say, shaking him lightly.  

          He opened his eyes and he looked at me and sighed.  

"You okay?" I raised an eyebrow and I got up.  

"Yes." He answers and then he sits up.  

"Come on, Edward's downstairs making breakfast." I say before taking his hand. He holds his pillow pet - I think - and walks with me to the hallway, then I smelled something. Crap, I forgot he wasn't potty trained yet. I turned around and went to change his diaper. After that, I changed his clothes into a blue shirt and khakis. Then, I took him downstairs. He looked around and then looked at me. I look around and see Edward in the kitchen. He looks so upset.. I wonder what happened. His hands were in his face and he was so still. I took Jonah to the couch and I turned to Nick Jr. "You like Diego, right?" He nods. "Good." I kissed his head and I walk to the kitchen and put my hand on Edward's shoulder. "Edward, are you okay?"  

"No.. This cannot be happening.." He said before he sat up and he looked at me.  

"Edward? W-w-what happened?" I asked, worried now.  

"Rosalie.. She.." He sighs and just shakes his head and he goes back to the same position. 

"Edward, what happened?" I sat down and took his hands now. "You have to tell me."  

"Rosalie.. She.." He took a deep breath and he stood up, which scared me.  

"Edward!" I groan and I stand up. "What happened?" He looked like he wasn't gonna say anything, because he just punched the wall and ran upstairs. I looked at Jonah and he's still focused on the TV. I take the house phone and call Rosalie.  

"Hello?" She was crying. I can tell. 

"Rosalie?" 

"Oh, Bella, it's you." She sniffled and it sounded like she stood up.  

"What happened? Edward won't tell me. He keeps saying your name and things like that." I ask, standing by the sink. 

"Two things.. One's not as important as the other.." She says, quietly.  

"Tell me the one that's not as important." I asked, sitting down now. 

"I was raped, Bella." She says even quieter.