Mrs. Bella Cullen

Chapter 1: Mrs. Bella Cullen 

Date: August 13th, 2009 

POV: Edward 

Author's Note:  

-No, they're not vampires.  

-The wedding and honeymoon is similar to Breaking Dawn's except no vampires.  

                                                             My Bella

          I finally kissed Bella, making her mine forever. The kiss was amazing. She's amazing. Our life together will be amazing. After we pull away, everyone cheers and we face the audience and we walk down the aisle. She smiling and she's really happy. I'm glad I could make her this happy. During the reception, everyone was making their speeches and being funny. The first dance was great though. After the wedding was over, it was time to go. I had everything for us packed in the Volvo, but, it's not mine. It's Bella's. She just doesn't know it yet. It's her gift from me. I'll tell her after the honeymoon though. 

          At Isle Esme, Bella was excited. She didn't think I'd take her to a private island. I was amused though. After we docked, I took our bags out the boat and she was trying to take one. I refused and we walked to the house.  

"Wow.." She smiles and looks around. "It's really pretty.."  

          I put the bags down and lift her up, bridal style. She squeals and laughs. "Edward!" She holds onto me and I carry her to the main room and I put her down. "I have to do this kind of thing, right?" I look at her, smiling and I watch as she looks around. "Wanna just look around?" I ask.  

          She turns around and nods. "Okay." She starts walking so carefully. Gosh, she was so cute.  

          I take the bags and put them in our bedroom and Bella walks in. She gasps and looks at the bed. "It's so pretty.." She whispers, cheerful. 

"Wanna take a swim?" I ask, motioning the water. She looks out and nods. "I'll meet you there." I walk out the door, taking off my shirt.  

          In the water, I stared at the moon, waiting. I heard her walk over to me and I look at her. We're both naked. "You're one of a kind, Bella."  

          She looks at me and blushes. "Am I really?" She asks, raising her eyebrow.  

"Of course you are." We turn to face each other and I kiss her, she, of course, kisses back. After I lift her up to deepen the kiss, she lets out a moan and I know, this is the night.

         The next morning, I wake up, her sleeping on top of me. I kiss her cheek which wakes her up.  

"Morning." I whisper.  

"Hi." She strokes my cheek and smiles. "Thank you for last night." 

"No, thank you." I say, facing her. "That was-"  

"Amazing.." She finishes and looks at me. "I love you."  

"And I love you more." I kiss her and she kisses back, passionately.

          I cook us breakfast, because Bella's starving, and I could go for some pancakes, and then while we eat them, Bella looks at me, waiting. 

"What's wrong?" I ask, worried.  

"I was waiting for you to tell me what we were gonna do today..." She says, giggling.