Alice

Chapter 4: Alice 

Date: September 10th, 2009 

POV: Bella 

Author's Note: 

-No vampires 

-Forks, Washington

                                                         My Bella (Edward)

          I look at Edward and sigh. "I heard Jasper when he said he's gonna see Alice.. I don't know if I should feel bad.." I whisper. 

         He looks at me and forces a smile. "You shouldn't feel all that bad.."  

"I know, but what do you think Jasper's gonna think when he walks into the room one day and finds Alice breastfeeding a baby he didn't even know existed?" I ask, sad.  

"I hate to lie to my brother, but Jacob thinks it's best if Alice tells him herself. If he finds out, he's gonna blame Alice and she's gonna get hurt. No one wants her to get hurt, right?" He says, sighing. He makes a left onto a new road. "We're coming up soon."  

          I smile and I see a big white house near the end of the street. He pulls into the driveway and I smile. "This is beautiful."  

"Isn't it though?" He smiles. "Just like you." 

          I feel the blood rushing to my face and I lean over and kiss him. "I love you."  

"I love you more." He whispers and presses his lips against mine once more before I pull away and look down, licking my lips. "I'm hungry." I tell him, rubbing my belly. 

"Okay, lets go eat." 

Date: September 12th, 2009

          Two days later, Rosalie called, giving us great news. 

"Alice woke up." She says, excited. 

          Edward and I went to pick Jacob up and then went to the hospital. We walk to the room and Jasper storms out and punches Jacob. 

"Jasper!" Alice shrieks. "Stop it!"  

          Jacob gets back up. "What the h-"  

          Edward pushes Jasper out the way and I help Jacob up. 

"You got my girlfriend pregnant?!" He shouts, angry.  

          I push Jacob aside and security comes and takes Jacob and Jasper out the hallway. 

"Jacob.." Alice whispers, sad. She looks down and starts crying. 

"It's okay, Alice." Rosalie says to her and hugs her.  

"Alice.." Edward smiled. Alice looks up and smiles. 

"Edward.. Bella.." She giggles as Edward gives her a soft squeeze.  

"Gosh, I missed you." Edward says, kissing her cheek and pulling away. 

"Aww, Edward.." She giggles.  

"Hi Alice." I give her a small wave and she smiles.  

"Hey Bella." She smiles at me.  

          We all talk about what she missed. She didn't look better, she still had a lot of recovery to make though. Jacob comes into the room, a black eye, but he smiles. "I'm alive."